Dr. Karen Peterson is a psychologist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Peterson specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Peterson evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Peterson because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Karen E Peterson PH.D.'s Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85016Get Direction
Dr. Karen E Peterson PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Intellectual Disability in Children: Know the Signs
Intellectual DisabilityIntellectual disability (ID), formerly called as mental retardation, is a type of developmental disability, in which individuals have certain limitations in their intellectual functioning and adaptive behavior. People with ID have difficulty learning, communicating, solving...
- Have You Heard About the Various Types of Depression?
Depression is a state of mind wherein people feel sad, anxious, and upset all the time. It is a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks, feels, and behaves. Depression happens when people's thoughts turn completely negative and they later become distant avoiding any form of social...
- Josh Duggar: Sex Addiction
The Duggar Family The story about the Duggar family began decades ago on a hot summer day in July 1984, when 19-year-old Jim Bob Duggar and 17-year-old Michelle got married. They were young, enthusiastic, and in love. They couldn’t have dreamed that one day, they will end up on a reality TV show...
- Adults with Autism May Be More Financially Responsible, Study Suggests
Everybody wants to handle money well and make positive economic choices for their future; however, it often doesn't work out so well. Some believe that being economically responsible is a character trait, but researchers have found that there may be an entirely different correlation for specific...
- Why Workplaces Need Employees with Autism
While those with disabilities have an extremely high unemployment rate, many companies are finally beginning to hire those with autism, as their value is starting to be recognized.New programsWhile many with autism have formerly been rejected time and again in their job searches, companies like...
- What Are the Symptoms of Depression in Women?
Depression has an extreme prominence in women, compared to men, and effects the lives of 15% of women in the U.S. It is quite common for women with depression to leave this disorder untreated, because women typically misread the signs and symptoms. An individual can experience depression at any age,...
- Dr. Caleb Mark Pearson PSY.D.222 W Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85013
- Dr. Leigh Anne Randa PH.D.4300 North Miller Road Scottsdale AZ 85251
- Dr. Melissa C Estavillo PSYD6245 N 24th Parkway Phoenix AZ 85016
- Dr. Michael S Lavoie PHD1919 E Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85016
- Dr. Astrid Margot Heathcote PSY.D13838 S 46th Pl Phoenix AZ 85044
- Dr. Brianne J Butcher PHD1432 S Dobson Rd Mesa AZ 85202