Dr. Kalpana Tyagaraj is an anesthesiologist practicing in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Tyagaraj ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Tyagaraj also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Bangalore Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India 1984
Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute 1984
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Maimonides Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Brooklyn Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Maimonides Med Center 1992
- Brooklyn Hospital Center Program
Dr. Kalpana Changa Tyagaraj MD's Practice location
Dr. Kalpana Changa Tyagaraj MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tyagaraj
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Vaginitis?
Vaginitis is a condition that is characterized by the inflammation of the vagina. It usually occurs as a result of fungal infection. Normally, a woman with vaginitis experiences vaginal itchiness, irritation, and sometimes pain. Mostly, the vulva is irritated or becomes infected. The condition is...
- How is Sinusitis Diagnosed?
Diagnosing sinusitis can be a tricky affair, considering that the symptoms closely resemble those related to colds and the flu. Very often, sinusitis develops from the infection triggered by cold and flu viruses, bacteria and fungi, and often lingers even after the disease-causing microbes have done...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Chandrakant M. Patel M.D.25 Rockwood Place Englewood New Jersey 07631
- Dr. Jay R. Shayevitz M.D.601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Donald A. Baldovin475 Seaview Avenue Staten Island New York 10305
- Dr. David G. Conyack D.O.200 South Orange Avenue Livingston New Jersey 07052
- Dr. Garnett Carlton Headley MD423 East 23rd Street New York New York 10010
- Dr. Joseph Schianodicola MD506 6th Street Brooklyn New York 11215