John Buck is a physical therapist practicing in Charlotte, NC. John Buck specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, John Buck can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. John Buck will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of North Carolina
- Multiplan PHCS
John Christopher Buck PT's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28211 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With John Christopher Buck PT | Physical Therapist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
John Christopher Buck PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- 10 Tips For Dealing With Fibro Fog
Although the major symptoms of fibromyalgia are widespread pain and chronic fatigue, many individuals report a feeling of confusion and forgetfulness. This feeling is often referred to as the “fibro fog”. The cause of these cognitive difficulties is unknown, but may be attributable to the sleep...
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Helps to Treat Tennis Elbow
The findings from a new study indicate that the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is better for healing tennis elbow, when compared to the conventional corticosteroids. Platelet-rich plasma is still a controversial treatment for tendon injuries. Tendon injuries take time to heal as the blood supply...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
Nearby Physical Therapists
- Mrs. Susan Elizabeth Aiken PT 1450 Matthews Township Pkwy Matthews NC 28105
- Steven M Conway PT 750 E Terra Cotta Ave Crystal Lake IL 60014
- Todd R Shropshire Other 10512 Park Rd Charlotte NC 28210
- Dr. Jon Michael Morrissette DPT 10965 Winds Crossing Dr Charlotte NC 28273
- Shaun M Riney PHYSICAL THERAPY 15825 John J Delaney Blvd Charlotte NC 28277
- Mrs. Elizabeth Gillard Nichols PT 101 W WT Harris Blvd Charlotte NC 28262