Dr. Maria Lavandero is a pediatric dentist practicing in Winston Salem, NC. Dr. Lavandero specializes in the oral health of children. Pediatric dentists tend to patients ranging in age from infancy to teenaged years. As a pediatric dentist, Dr. Lavandero takes care of a childs teeth, gums and mouth. Children can face dental problems like tooth decay and gum disease without proper care. Pediatric dentists can provide dental examinations, give cleanings and treatments, repair cavitities and dental injuries like fractured or knocked-out teeth, diagnose oral conditions and more.
Dr. Maria D. Lavandero D.M.D.'s Practice location
Winston Salem, NC 27103Get Direction
Dr. Maria D. Lavandero D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Talk Therapy Is Essential for Fibromyalgia Patients
Approximately 30 percent of those with fibromyalgia have depression, mood disturbances, and/or anxiety. When their mental state surrenders to their physical state, physical pain gets stronger. It is essential to seek a counselor, psychiatrist, or psychologist to help improve some of fibromyalgia's...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Dr. Stephanie P Lindsay DDS1813 Eastchester Dr High Point NC 27265
- Dr. Mark Lawrence Meyer D.D.S.1544 N Peace Haven Rd Winston Salem NC 27104
- Dr. Joel A Black DDS3314 Healy Dr Winston Salem NC 27103
- Dr. Felicia Angeline Mcneal DDS, MS2041 Silas Creek Pkwy Winston Salem NC 27103
- Dr. Tina Scott Merhoff DDS185 Kimel Park Dr Winston Salem NC 27103
- Dr. Gail Kaye Rohlfing DDS1544 N Peace Haven Rd Winston Salem NC 27104