Dr. Kamal Nasser MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine1611 Monroe St Dearborn MI, 48124
Dr. Nasser is a fellowship trained sleep medicine specialist with high interest in treating patients with sleep disordered breathing, insomnia and parasomnia. Dr. Nasser treats all pulmonary disorders ...
Education and Training
Govt. Dental College, Bangalore University, India
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital
- American University of Beirut Medical Center
- Wayne State University - Critical Care Medicine/Pulmonary
- Wayne State University/DMC - Sleep Medicine
Dr. Kamal Nasser MD's Practice location
Dearborn, MI 48124Get Direction
Novi, MI 48375Get Direction
Dr. Kamal Nasser MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nasser
- What To Do After Having Been Diagnosed with Sleep Apnea
Have you been snoring a lot lately? It might not be something to just laugh about. One of the most common symptoms of sleep apnea is snoring, so you'll need to have it checked as soon as possible to prevent any complications from happening. Once your doctor has diagnosed you as having sleep apnea,...
- Holistic Treatment for Restless Legs Syndrome
Restless legs syndrome is usually treated with lifestyle changes as well as medication. RLS causes people to experience unusual sensations in the legs while resting. These sensations can come in the form of:• Creepy-crawling feeling• Burning• Throbbing • PullingThese unpleasant feelings...
- Are You an Insomniac Before Getting Your Period?
Many women complain of insomnia a few days before getting their periods. “The actual reason behind this feeling is changing levels of the hormones estrogen and progesterone”, says Michael Breus, PhD, ABSM, a sleep expert. “These changes in hormones can affect an individual's ability to fall...
- Sleep Apnea and its Influence on Fatigue in the Workplace
Everyone is different. When comparing two individuals side by side, they are seldom identical, even in the way they react to the same stimuli. Even if they live together, it is common to observe that roommates, couples, or those who share a close relationship can respond differently to same...
- What Are the Causes and Treatment of Somnolence?
What is somnolence?Somnolence is the medical term used when a person is close to falling asleep or is in a state of sleepiness. In such case, the person is not able to resist the urge of sleeping or dozing off. A person taking many psychiatric medications for bipolar disorder or any other mental...
- Sleep Apnea Is Much More than Snoring
Sleep apnea is often associated with snoring, which some may view as "amusing." However, jokes aside, it is clear that sleep apnea can lead to much graver consequences if neglected. Snoring should be better interpreted as an early warning of worse to come.It is vital to treat sleep apnea as a...
- Dr. Eiad Kseibi M.D.7633 E Jefferson Ave Detroit MI 48214
- Dr. Tabarak Aleem Qureshi MD3990 John R St Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Rami Badr Arfoosh M.D.3990 John R St Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Pankaj Hukku M.D.909 W Maple Rd Clawson MI 48017
- Dr. Elias I Sharba MD18181 Oakwood Blvd Dearborn MI 48124
- Dr. John Haapaniemi DO6071 W Outer Dr Detroit MI 48235