Dr. Jeremiah Naig is a Chiropractor practicing in West Des Moines, IA. Dr. Naig specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Naig seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Jeremiah Dean Naig D.C.'s Practice location
West Des Moines, IA 50265Get Direction
Dr. Jeremiah Dean Naig D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Dr. Jeff Gilbert DC2600 72ND ST STE P URBANDALE IA 50322
- Dr. Justin C Luneburg D.C.11050 Hickman Rd Clive IA 50325
- Dr. Cory M Thiele D.C.5010 Mills Civic Pkwy #102 West Des Moines IA 50265
- Dr. Jerome James Zortman D.C.250 W First Street Grimes IA 50111
- Dr. Kirby Shane Gengler DC5590 Nw 57th Ave Johnston IA 50131
- Dr. Christopher Charles Zimmerman D.C.800 S 50th St West Des Moines IA 50265