Dr. Michael Anderson is an internist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Anderson specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Anderson provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Michael Leslie Anderson MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55417Get Direction
Dr. Michael Leslie Anderson MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Atarax for Nausea
Atarax Atarax is a prescription medication that belongs to the class of antihistamines. This drug blocks histamine, which is a chemical produced during an allergic reaction. The activity taking place in the central nervous system is also reduced when this drug is taken. Atarax is also used as a...
- Can My Period Be the Cause of My Anemia?
Anemia is sometimes more commonly referred to as low iron because its root cause is less iron being produced by the body. There are staggering numbers of people increasing in the world every year who are under the torment of this notorious disease. The basic dysfunction starts within the red blood...
- Does a Healthy Diet Help Prevent Aging?
Experts are of the opinion that the type of food an individual eats may affect the looks of the person. Many of the components in the diet may aid in chronic inflammation, a condition that expedites aging. Thus, eating certain foods may make the person look much older than he or she actually is....
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- What Causes Cat Scratch Fever?
What is cat scratch fever?Cat scratch fever is also known as "cat scratch disease", which is a type of bacterial infection. The disease got its name because humans contract the infection from cats that are infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae, which is one of the most common...
- Male Menopause: It Does Exist
European researchers have identified a few physical and psychological symptoms accompanied by low levels of testosterone, which will enable doctors to diagnose male menopause or late-onset hypogonadism. Male menopause refers to a reduction in testosterone levels, which is a result of aging. Contrary...
- M. Chadi Alraies3635 E 43rd St Minneapolis MN 55406
- Dr. Merlin E. Brown MD60 South 6th Street Minneapolis Minnesota 55402
- Dr. Cybele D. Johnson DO6545 France Avenue South Edina Minnesota 55435
- Dr. Richard Beck MD8240 Golden Valley Dr Golden Valley MN 55427
- Bernadette K. Quadling Other730 S. 8th Street Hennepin Minneosta 55127
- Dr. Lisa L. Anderson MD255 North Smith Avenue St. Paul Minnesota 55102