Karen Elbert is a physical therapist practicing in Stanton, IA. Karen Elbert specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Karen Elbert can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Karen Elbert will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Karen E Elbert DPT, OCS's Practice location
Stanton, IA 51573Get Direction
PALM DESERT, CA 92260Get Direction
Karen E Elbert DPT, OCS's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- What Is Kinesiology Tape Used For?
What is a kinesiology tape?Kinesiology tape is a thin, elastic adhesive tape made from cotton or cotton/nylon blend. The cotton strip is comfortable and hypoallergenic without topics ingredients or medications. Several different brands of tapes are available. The common brand names of kinesiology...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Don't Be off Balance: Take Up Yoga
A recent study shows that individuals who practice yoga can help to recover balance, and prevents potentially fatal falls if they have ever had a stroke. Researchers report that stroke survivors who practice specialized post-stroke yoga poses improved their balance by 34%. This is particularly...
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Dr. Lane Beisel PT, DPT201 Alix St Red Oak IA 51566
- Dr. Jonathan Michael Elbert D.P.T.2538 225th St Stanton IA 51573
- Taylor Zacharias2301 EASTERN AVE RED OAK IA 51566
- Samuel Ray Arentson DPT2301 Eastern Ave Red Oak IA 51566
- Jennifer Saar Delavan PT, DPT603 Rosary Dr Corning IA 50841
- Jeffrey Alan Hulne MSPT2301 Eastern Ave. Red Oak IA 51566