Dr. Wendell Nelson is a Chiropractor practicing in Nampa, ID. Dr. Nelson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Nelson seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- Palmer Package
Dr. Wendell D Nelson C.H's Practice location
Nampa, ID 83651Get Direction
Dr. Wendell D Nelson C.H's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Maria Teresa Sirucek3080 East Gentry Way Meridian Idaho 83642
- Dr. Luke Corone Mayes DC5975 W Overland Rd Boise ID 83709
- Dr. Todd Steven Pickman D.C.8001 Wyoming Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87113
- Mr. Timothy Klena D.C.403 S 11th St Boise ID 83702
- Dr. Terri L Gibbs DC1001 N 27th St Boise ID 83702
- Dr. Donald D Rae D.C.1149 W Boise Ave Boise ID 83706