Dr. Stephen Moffett is an optometrist practicing in Coronado, CA. Dr. Moffett specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Moffett performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Stephen Joseph Moffett O.D. APC's Practice location
Coronado, CA 92118Get Direction
Dr. Stephen Joseph Moffett O.D. APC's reviewsWrite Review
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Kelly M Keane5252 Balboa Arms Drive San Diego CA 92117
- Dr. Gemie N Pham O.D.34800 Bob Wilson Dr San Diego CA 92134
- Dr. Stephen Huang O.D.1400 E Palomar St Chula Vista CA 91913
- Dr. Patrick Cameron Vanhoose O.D.7246 Clairemont Mesa Blvd San Diego CA 92111
- Dr. Quang Nguyen O.D.6945 El Cajon Blvd San Diego CA 92115
- Dr. Andrea Marie Barnhart O.D.3311 4th Ave San Diego CA 92103