Dr. Rafael Sanchez MD
Trauma Surgeon | Trauma Surgery1150 N 35th Ave Suite 135 Hollywood FL, 33021
Dr. Rafael Sanchez is a board-certified general and critical care surgeon with a specialty in trauma. He earned his medical degree from the Universidad Central de Venezuela in 1997, and completed his ...
Education and Training
Universidad Central De Venezue MD
Baguio Central University College of Medicine
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- 1992 Honors in Psychiatry
- 1994 Honors in Surgery
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Inguinal Hernia
- Brain Aneurysm
- Vascular Disease
- MemberSociety of Critical Care Medicine
- Member Pan American Society of Trauma
- Jackson Memorial Medical Center 2004
- CEME/Mount Sinai Medical Center Program
Dr. Rafael Sanchez MD's Practice location
Hollywood, FL 33021Get Direction
Dr. Rafael Sanchez MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sanchez
- Why Does Fibromyalgia Affect More Women?
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder, which involves widespread pain in the muscles and bones along with chronic fatigue and cognitive difficulties. This medical condition is often misdiagnosed because its symptoms are subjective without a clear known cause. A few of the classic...
- What to Expect After a Tonsillectomy
A tonsillectomy is mostly carried out as an outpatient operation, where the patient is allowed to go home on the same day after the surgery. However, a one-day hospital stay is recommended if complications occur after the operation and if the patient has a minor or complex medical...
- No, People with Cystic Fibrosis Are Not Contagious
It takes so much time and energy for someone with cystic fibrosis to just get through daily meds, treatments, and increased caloric intake.And, on deciding whether to do daily exercise or skip it (for one more day).You’re supposed to go out for a family gathering, but you’re so exhausted you may...
- What Is Insomnia? Get the Facts
Insomnia is also known as sleeplessness. It is a sleep disorder where people have trouble sleeping. Insomnia is caused by several factors. People with insomnia have abnormal sleeping patterns as well as daytime sleepiness, irritability, and a depressed mood. They may also have an increased...
- Unique New Treatment to Reduce Inflammation in Rheumatoid Arthritis
Inflammation is a primary effect of many joint diseases like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Reducing inflammation can relieve pain, prevent injury, and strengthen joints in patients with arthritis. New research by the Imperial College of London has provided a novel new way in which...
- High School Runner Doesn't Let Autism Stop Him
Everyone has dreams to which they aspire. Sometimes life throws itself in the path and prevents someone from pursing their dream. Other times, by striving to fulfill, it’s possible to overcome difficulties which otherwise would have prevented progress.This is the case for Conner Stewart, a student...
- Dr. Penni M Russo-going MD3601 Sw 160th Ave Hollywood FL 33027
- Dr. Chauniqua Dawn Kiffin M.D.1150 N 35th Ave Hollywood FL 33021
- Dr. Edward B Lineen MD1611 Nw 12th Ave Miami FL 33136
- Dr. Daniel Dante Yeh M.D.1001 Potrero Ave San Francisco CA 94110
- Dr. Marko Bukur MD6405 N Federal Hwy Fort Lauderdale FL 33308
- Dr. John Berne MD1026 E. Idel Tyler TX 75701