Dr. Sherilyn Diomampo is a rheumatologist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Diomampo specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Diomampo treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Sherilyn Bermudez Diomampo's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44109Get Direction
ANDERSON, SC 29621Get Direction
Anderson, SC 29621Get Direction
Sherilyn Bermudez Diomampo's reviewsWrite Review
- How Is Lupus Diagnosed?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory disorder that develops when your organs and tissues are attacked by your own immune system. Lupus causes inflammation in numerous organs, such as the heart, skin, blood cells, joints, lungs, brain, and kidneys.It can be quite hard to diagnose lupus since its signs and...
- 8 Supplements for Arthritis Pain
Arthritis is a painful condition that usually affects the joints. Around 350 million people in the world have arthritis. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there are approximately more than 50 million people with arthritis symptoms in the US alone. Supplements for...
- What is Trochanteric Bursitis?
What is Trochanteric Bursitis?This is a type of bursitis also known as the greater trochanteric pain syndrome. The condition causes pain and inflammation of the bursa located around the trochanter of femur in the hip. The hip connects the hip muscles and bones to other parts like the...
- Can Scorpion Venom Really Reverse Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms?
The Indian red scorpion is one of the deadliest scorpions walking this earth. Without treatment, a sting from this animal can kill a human being within 3 days. However, while scorpion venom may sound frightening, a recent study shows that it may help to alleviate rheumatoid arthritis symptoms – at...
- New 3D Imaging Technique Can Lead to Better Arthritis Treatment
Arthritis is common, but not quite well understood. It is not a ‘disease’, but rather a term used to describe any disease that affects the joints. There are over 100 different forms of arthritis; however, two of the most common forms are rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and osteoarthritis. ...
- The Benefits of Using Cannabinoid Patches to Ease Fibromyalgia Pain
A patient suffering from fibromyalgia knows all too well that the disease causes a life of constant inflammation and muscular pain. These symptoms can contribute to a wide array of other problems, including mood and sleep issues, resulting in a further degradation of the quality of life. Medicines...
- Dr. Feyrouz T. al-Ashkar M. D.5700 Cooper Foster Park Road Lorain Ohio 44053
- Mr. Stanley Ballou MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Van D Warren MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Scott Burg DO5850 Landerbrook Dr Cleveland OH 44124
- Dr. Joanne Michelle Kahlenberg M.D., PH.D11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Abby M Abelson M.D.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195