Dr. Sherilyn Diomampo is a rheumatologist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Diomampo specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Diomampo treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Sherilyn Bermudez Diomampo Other's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44109 Get Direction
ANDERSON, SC 29621 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Sherilyn Bermudez Diomampo Other | Rheumatologist | Rheumatology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Sherilyn Bermudez Diomampo Other's reviewsWrite Review
- The Positive Connection Between Birth Control and Rheumatoid Arthritis
It is not uncommon for women to hear that hormonal contraceptives are harmful to their health, or will negatively affect their fertility. The truth is that like any medication contraceptive pills of course come with their side effects and risks, but the amount of hormones that circulate the body of...
- Everything You Need To Know About Fibromyalgia: Get the Facts
Pain is a very personalized sensation - it can be experienced and described in many ways. However, it universally exists in all humans as a warning mechanism and trigger to avoid further injury. Unfortunately, pain is a daily occurrence for those with fibromyalgia.What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia...
- Unique New Treatment to Reduce Inflammation in Rheumatoid Arthritis
Inflammation is a primary effect of many joint diseases like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Reducing inflammation can relieve pain, prevent injury, and strengthen joints in patients with arthritis. New research by the Imperial College of London has provided a novel new way in which...
- Low-Calorie Diets Control Arthritis
Obesity is one of the most common factors that increases the risk of knee arthritis. Pressure on the knees can be reduced considerably if the individual loses weight and it is often recommended for people who have this condition. However, for some people, it is difficult to lose those extra...
- Connecting Restless Leg Syndrome with Fibromyalgia
In terms of the medical world, a plethora of findings have been made that have identified key connections between certain diseases and the unique symptoms they may very well bring about. A specific case has to do with fibromyalgia and a link to what is known as restless legs syndrome (RLS). An...
- The Suggested Diet for a Fibromyalgia Patient
As many may already know, some foods can without a doubt trigger the painful symptoms of fibromyalgia, and even worsen them if they are already present. Diet can play an important role in a fibromyalgia patient’s well-being, and those with it have to pay mind to what they can and cannot eat. While...
- Dr. Feyrouz T. al-Ashkar M. D. 5700 Cooper Foster Park Rd W Lorain OH 44053
- Mr. Stanley Ballou MD 2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Van D Warren MD 11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Scott Burg DO 5850 Landerbrook Dr Cleveland OH 44124
- Dr. Abby M Abelson M.D. 9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Bruce D Long M.D. 1730 West 25th Street Cleveland OH 44113