Dr. Charles D. Taylor M.D.
General Practitioner4409 N Classen Blvd Oklahoma City OK, 73118
Dr. Charles Taylor is a general practitioner practicing in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Taylor does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Taylor provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1968
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 1968
- St Anthony Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology; St Anthony Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- St Anthony Hospital
- St Anthony Hospital Program
Dr. Charles D. Taylor M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Charles D. Taylor M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Taylor
- Treatments for Dengue Fever
Dengue fever is a viral infection transmitted through the Aedes species of mosquitos and is more prevalent in tropical as well as semi-tropical countries. In many cases, the disease appears to halt progress on its own.If the infection progresses beyond two weeks, the fever often escalates to a...
- Are Vitamin D-Rich Foods Better than Vitamin D Supplements?
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is a unique fat-soluble vitamin that plays a significant role in many aspects of health. Also referred to as the sunshine vitamin, it stands out from other types of vitamins since the body can produce vitamin D through sunlight exposure. With 20-25 minutes of daily sun...
- How is Dengue Fever Diagnosed?
Dengue fever, transmitted by the virus-carrying Aedes aegypti mosquito, is difficult to analyze and identify in its initial stages. This is mainly because the symptoms mimic those of other viral fevers, most notably leptospirosis, (picked up from infected pets and rodents) malaria, and typhoid....
- Sore Throat: Is it Viral or Bacterial? Know the Difference
The throat is prone to infections by either viral or bacterial vectors. Thus, it is very important to know the underlying cause as well as the differences in common throat conditions. Differential diagnosis is needed for an accurate treatment plan.Sore Throat Versus Strep ThroatSore throat or...
- Colon Cancer: What You Should Know
Colon Cancer is a type of cancer that can develop anywhere in the colon. It can also be referred as bowel or rectal cancer depending on the area where it had spread. Cancer may also start in the small intestine but these cases are rare.Most cases of colon cancer first occur in the inner-lining of...
- All About Addison's Disease
What is Addison’s disease?One of the ways in which the body maintains proper balance is by using certain chemical messengers called as hormones. This done so to regulate various functions in the body. There is a small adrenal gland present above each kidney. These glands work to produce hormones,...
- Mrs. Laura Sarfatis Miles MD14001 Mcauley Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73134
- Dr. David B Mallory MD1240 Sw 44th St Oklahoma City OK 73109
- Dr. C Neal Mccollum D.O.2236 Sw 59th St Oklahoma City OK 73119
- Dr. Barney E Blue DO6922 S Western Ave Oklahoma City OK 73139
- Dr. Elizabeth Lovely Greenhaw MD2404 Red Elm Ct Edmond OK 73013
- Dr. Jennie M Hunnewell M.D. P.L.L.C.13321 N. Meridian Ave Oklahoma City OK 73120