Dr. Burgar treats conditions affecting the bones, muscles, nerves and tendons of the hand, wrist and arm up to and including the elbow. She performs arthroscopy and micro-vascular surgery for a wide range ...
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Surgery of the Hand
- Medical College of Ohio
Dr. Alexandra M Burgar M.D.'s Practice location
Pleasanton, CA 94588 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Alexandra M Burgar M.D. | Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Alexandra M Burgar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Burgar
- Alzheimer's Cases Expected to Quadruple by 2050
Alzheimer’s disease is among the conditions with the most surprising projections for the next 50 years as the numbers of diagnoses are expected to quadruple. But, why? Alzheimer’s disease is a condition that modifies a patient's lifestyle entirely. Although a cure for this neurodegenerative...
- Gastroenteritis: What Is Oral Rehydration Therapy?
Most dehydration cases don’t warrant medical attention. Most of them can be treated through drinking plenty of fluids like water, baby breast milk, and baby formula juices. However, if the condition (gastroenteritis) becomes worse or doesn’t improve, you can turn to Oral Rehydration Therapy...
- Pregnancy and Motherhood with Fibromyalgia
Motherhood is one of the most rewarding experiences a woman has the opportunity to experience. It brings with it challenges, and it can truly shape a mother into who she ends up being for the rest of her life. The act of giving birth is one of the most natural and beautiful events that happen...
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
Nearby Hand Surgeons
- Dr. Joshua Charles Richards MD 5801 Norris Canyon Rd San Ramon CA 94583
- Dr. Gregory Horner M.D. 4626 Willow Rd Pleasanton CA 94588
- Thomas B Mcnemar M.D. 2301 Camino Ramon San Ramon CA 94583
- Mr. Andrew J Stein M.D. 13690 E 14th St San Leandro CA 94578
- Dr. Ramin A Behmand Other 1776 Ygnacio Valley Rd Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Dr. Homayoun Attaran M.D. 919 San Ramon Valley Blvd Danville CA 94526