Dr. Graceann Robertson is a psychologist practicing in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Robertson specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Robertson evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Robertson because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of Illinois
- Basic Blue (Traditional)
- Blue Pathway
- BlueAdvantage Entrepreneur HMO
- BlueAdvantage Entrepreneur PPO
- BlueAdvantage HMO
- BlueChoice Pathway
- BlueChoice Select
- BlueChoice Value
- BluePrint HMO
- BluePrint PPO
- BlueValue Advantage
- Community Participating Option
- HMO Illinois
- Medicare Supplement
- SelecTEMP PPO
- SelectBlue Advantage
Dr. Graceann Mary Robertson PH.D.'s Practice location
Grand Rapids, MI 49508 Get Direction
KENTWOOD, MI 49508 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Graceann Mary Robertson PH.D. | Psychologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Graceann Mary Robertson PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Robertson
- Tips for Immediately Reducing Stress
Here are some some on-the-spot tips that experts recommend to relax and reduce stress instantly: ...
- Gene Linked to Autism Can Cause More Anxiety and Seizures, Study Finds
A recent study has found that a gene linked to autism causes mice to have more seizures and anxiety. Dr. Jill Silverman is an assistant professor of psychiatry at the University of California, Davis. She led a team of researchers to study this particular gene in mice. The recently published their...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Binge Eating Disorder?
Binge eating is when you feel a strong need to eat large amounts of food at all times without having control over it. Everybody overeats once in a while when having favorite meals or when really hungry. However, when the overeating becomes frequent and gets out of control, it crosses the line from...
- Do the Symptoms of Autism Differ Between Boys and Girls?
What is Autism?Autism spectrum disorder (ASD, or simply ‘autism’, is a condition characterized by communication challenges, social-interaction difficulties, sensory sensitivities, and restricted or repetitive behavior. Restricted and repetitive behaviors are the most common of these symptoms of...
- Autism: Coping with Shopping and Sensory Overload
The neurodevelopmental disorders collectively referred to as autism affects every person differently. Autism presents as a certain set of behaviors that can limit a person’s ability to interact with others. Autism is characterized by certain outwardly visible behaviors such as speech difficulties...
- Treatments for Schizophrenia
What Is Schizophrenia?Schizophrenia is a severe and chronic mental disorder that can affect how an individual feels, thinks, and behaves. Individuals with schizophrenia can appear as though they have lost their grasp on reality. Although schizophrenia is less common than other mental disorders, the...
- Dr. Iraida Rodriguez PHD LLP 3737 Lake Eastbrook Blvd. SE Grand Rapids MI 49546
- Victoria Pelton MA, LLP 915 W Green St Hastings MI 49058
- Shawn Katterman PHD 4100 Lake Dr Se Grand Rapids MI 49546
- Dr. Lyndsay Kate Volpe-bertram PSY.D. 815 E Fifth Street Alton IL 62002
- Dr. Bruce Allen Fowler PSY.D. 640 3 Mile Rd Nw Grand Rapids MI 49544
- Dr. James A Vanharen MD 1055 Medical Park Dr Se Grand Rapids MI 49546