Harold Morgan is a physical therapist practicing in Bernalillo, NM. Harold Morgan specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Harold Morgan can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Harold Morgan will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mr. Harold S Morgan P.T.'s Practice location
Bernalillo, NM 87004Get Direction
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87109Get Direction
Mr. Harold S Morgan P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Risks to Physical Therapy?
Physical therapy tries to address the illness or injury that prevents a person from living their daily lives, and performing activities. To arrive at a diagnosis, a physical examination and past history are used to come up with a management plan. Physical therapy management often involves...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Can Physical Therapy Treat Multiple Sclerosis?
Physical therapy (PT) is vital in the rehabilitation as well as conservation of important functional abilities for somebody with multiple sclerosis. Since multiple sclerosis varies from individual to individual (and the disability progresses over time), it is essential for a physical therapist to...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- What Exercises Prevent Shin Splints?
Shin splints hurt, and if you do not take them seriously, it starts to hurt so much that you have to stop your sport or whatever physical activity you are doing. You will experience pain along the inner aspect of the shin bone, which is initially mild and only present at the end of your exercise or...
- Fibromyalgia: Change Your Lifestyle
Lifestyle ChangesLong-term body pain and localized tenderness, as well as the many other symptoms of fibromyalgia can drastically change the lifestyle of an individual. It can affect a person’s mobility resulting in the need for a cane, walker or wheelchair. Individuals may also find that they...
- Mr. Kale R Isaacson P.T.1334 Wyoming Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87112
- Mrs. Alice Grona Hahn PT6405 Elk Horn Dr Ne Albuquerque NM 87111
- Domenica S. Barabe6900 Suerte Pl NE Albuquerque New Mexico 87113
- Mr. Leewine N Hunter PT7920 Carmel Ave Ne Albuquerque NM 87122
- Dan Mcclellan205 GIRARD BLVD SE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87106
- Ms. Jill Elaine Pacheco L.P.T.5110 San Francisco Rd Ne Albuquerque NM 87109