Dr. Elizabeth Prather is a psychologist practicing in San Diego, CA. Dr. Prather specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Prather evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Prather because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Coventry Health Care
- Advantra Freedom (Medicare)
- Advantra Medicare Advantage HMO
- Advantra Medicare Advantage POS
- Advantra Medicare Advantage PPO
- Assurant Health
- Buena Vista (Florida Medicaid)
- CHCFL Emlployee OA CFL
- Carelink - CaroMont Medical Home
- Coventry EPO
- Coventry Flex
- Coventry HMO & Premier
- Coventry Integrated Network (Workers' Comp)
- Coventry POS & Premier Plus
- Coventry Preferred (PPO)
- Diamond Plan (Medicaid)
- Duke Basic
- Duke Select
- Employer Group HMO/Open Access
- Employer Group Open Access POS
- Employer Group POS
- Employer Group PPO
- Employer Group QHDHMO
- FOCUS Network (Workers' Comp)
- Federal Employees HMO
- First Health Network (Workers' Comp)
- HMO Select Network
- Individual HMO/Open Access
- Individual PPO
- MetraComp Network (Workers' Comp)
- National Network PPO
- Prism Choice
- Spectrum 100
- WellPath (HMO or POS)
Dr. Elizabeth Woodrow Prather PH.D.'s Practice location
San Diego, CA 92116 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Elizabeth Woodrow Prather PH.D. | Psychologist | Clinical
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Elizabeth Woodrow Prather PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Young Adult with Autism Competes on Ninja Warrior
When people think about those with autism spectrum disorder, they sometimes consider them weak and unable to participate in activities that others can; however, Steven Moul has proven that this could not be farther from the truth. As a contestant on American Ninja Warrior, he has shown that those...
- Autism: Why It's Important to Consider Identity-First Language
When discussing autism, it’s easy to get caught up in conversations about genetics and DNA that can often feel detached from the everyday experiences of people with autism. The research being done in these areas and the discussions that surround them are undoubtedly important. New studies and data...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Autism: How Tom Finally Found the Perfect Job
Tom Whalen is a friendly man from Maryland. He makes quick friends with strangers and loves to talk. He is pretty good at convincing employers to give him a chance at employment, and is fully willing to put in the effort needed to hold down a job.But he has a problem. He loses his jobs shortly after...
- What Causes Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious disorder which affects how a person thinks, acts and feels. It is best described as a mental disorder which is characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand what is real....
- Cognitive Dissonance and How It Works
Cognitive dissonance definitionPsychologically speaking, cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort (stress) that a person undergoes when he/she goes through simultaneous contradiction of ideas, values, or beliefs when doing something that runs counter to one or more of the ideas, values, or...
- Cheryl A. Demalignon 6648 Ballinger Avenue San Diego California 92119
- Dr. Kimberly Fara Corbett PSYD, MFT 4411 30th St San Diego CA 92116
- Dr. Gretchen Ann Pound Other 9815 Carroll Canyon Rd San Diego CA 92131
- Dr. Michele Yvette Oster PSY.D. 12526 HIGH BLUFF DRIVE SAN DIEGO CA 92130
- Dr. Shannon Lerach PH.D. 3020 Childrens Way San Diego CA 92123
- Dr. Cynthia A. Cotter PH.D. 12526 High Bluff Dr San Diego CA 92130