Dr. Jonathan Raser-schramm practices Neuropathology in Newark, DE. Dr. Raser-schramm studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
University of California 2007
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Vascular Disease
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. Jonathan M Raser-schramm MD's Practice location
Newark, DE 19713Get Direction
Newark, DE 19713Get Direction
Dr. Jonathan M Raser-schramm MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Handling a Multiple Sclerosis Flare-Up
A multiple sclerosis flare-up occurs when the central nervous system (CNS) becomes inflamed and causes damage to the myelin sheath, which is the protective layer of fatty tissue that covers the nerve cells. This, in turn, disrupts the normal signaling of the nerve cells between the brain and the...
- 5-Year-Old with Spinal Muscular Atrophy Can Give Everyone a Little Faith
While many girls her age are just starting kindergarten, 5-year-old Faith is managing a disease called spinal muscular atrophy. And, little Faith Fortenberry's story is a little different than most.While fighting the troubling effects of SMA, she has been taking Spinraza, which has helped her battle...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Hereditary?
Research organizations were able to identify and pinpoint two genes that affect the development of multiple sclerosis. Seven genome screens of MS in November 2010 revealed that other complex genetic factors have associations with MS. For this reason, more research is called for to reveal the...
- New Research Observes Link Between Multiple Sclerosis and Cognitive Function
Nearly 2.3 million people suffer from multiple sclerosis world-wide, and even though that seems like a huge number, there still isn’t a lot of clarity about what causes the condition or how to treat it. Multiple sclerosis affects the central nervous system along the brain and spine and can...
- What Specialists Treat Restless Legs Syndrome?
Restless legs syndrome (RLS) triggers an overwhelming desire to move the legs and manifests an irritating sensation on the legs as well. The sensation might also affect your face, arms, and chest. Restless legs syndrome is a serious, but curable condition. The feeling can be experienced as:...
- Headache in the Back of the Head
A headache experienced in the back of the head can have many different causes. Most of these causes can be identified by specific symptoms, such as the exact location of pain and the type or severity of pain experienced. In some cases, certain events can trigger these headaches. CausesDoctors can...
- Douglas B. Gersh774 Christiana Road Newark Delaware 19713
- Dr. Carl R. Yacoub M.D.537 Stanton-Christiana Road Newark Delaware 19713
- Dr. Charles Brill MDA. I. Dupont Hospital For Children Wilmington DE 19803
- Dr. Michael Carunchio M.D.774 Christiana Rd Newark DE 19713
- Dr. Sidney Charles Bean MD1600 Rockland Road Wilmington DE 19803
- Dr. Enrica Arnaudo MD774 Christiana Rd Newark DE 19713