Dr. Yuan Yuan M.D., PH.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology1500 East Duarte Rd City Of Hope Nationa Duarte CA, 91010
Dr. Yuan Yuan is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Duarte, CA. Dr. Yuan specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Duke University School of Medicine 2000
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Interface vibrational mode in CdSe/ZnTe superlattices.
- Quantum nucleation and thermal activation of vortex rings in high-Tc superconductors.
- Depolarization of neutrons in ferromagnetic holmium by means of enhanced nuclear parity violation in 139La.
- Dispersion of absorption and refractive index of PbTe and Pb1-xEuxTe (x<0.05) below and above the fundamental gap.
- Multiphonon Raman scattering resonant with two kinds of excitons in a (CdTe)2(ZnTe)4/ZnTe short-period-superlattice multiple quantum well.
- Surface effects and the upper critical field of proximity-coupled superlattices.
- Nitrogen doping of highly tetrahedral amorphous carbon.
- Effect of reverse-bias annealing and zero-bias annealing on a hydrogen-containing Au/(n-type GaAs) Schottky barrier.
- Effect of an image potential on the ground-state energy of shallow-donor impurities near the surface of semi-infinite crystals.
- Multiple-scattering solution to nonlinear mechanical properties of binary elastic-plastic composite media.
- Measurements of surface impedance, London penetration depth, and coherence length in Y-Ba-Cu-O films at microwave frequencies.
- Effect of the electron-surface-optical-phonon interaction on the impurity-state energies in a semiconductor quantum well.
- Electronic and optical properties of PbTe/Pb1-xEuxTe multiple-quantum-well structures.
- Higgs-boson decay into two gluinos.
- Using the hadronic multiplicity to distinguish real W's from QCD jet backgrounds.
- How to study longitudinal W's in the TeV region.
- New method to detect a heavy top quark at the Fermilab Tevatron.
- Impact of new ||Vub/Vcb|| and epsilon '/ epsilon measurements on weak mixing angles.
- Gluon color-electric dipole moment and its anomalous dimension.
- Neutron electric dipole moment in left-right-symmetric models.
- Top-quark backgrounds to Higgs-boson decay to W+W-
- QCD correction to charged-Higgs-boson decay of the top quark.
- Two-loop bosonic contribution to the electron electric dipole moment.
- QCD corrections to t-->W++b.
- Comparison of bottom-quark production rates in ISAGET with a full QCD 2-->3 calculation.
- W-boson-top-quark background to heavy-Higgs-boson production.
- Approximating the renormalization-group equations of minimal supersymmetry.
- Leading electroweak radiative corrections to t-->W++b.
- Rare B decays, rare tau decays, and grand unification.
- Using the top quark for testing standard-model polarization and CP predictions.
- Erratum: Impact of new ||Vub/Vcb|| and epsilon '/ epsilon measurements on weak mixing angles
- Top-quark polarization at e-e+ colliders.
- QCD radiative decay of the top quark produced in hadron collisions.
- Anomalous dimensions for all dimension-8 CP-odd operators with only photons and gluons.
- P-wave charmonium production in B-meson decays.
- Best fit to the gluino mass from quarkonia decays.
- Erratum: QCD correction to charged-Higgs-boson decay of the top quark
- New constraints on neutralino dark matter in the supersymmetric standard model.
- Cosmic-ray deficit from the directions of the Moon and the Sun detected with the Tibet air-shower array.
- Higgs-boson decay to four fermions including a single top quark below tt-bar threshold.
- QCD fragmentation functions for Bc and Bc* production.
- Inelastic channels in WW scattering.
- Accurate neutralino relic density computations in supergravity models.
- Search for heavy charged leptons at hadron colliders.
- Precision electroweak tests of the minimal and flipped SU(5) supergravity models.
- Z0 decay into charmonium via charm quark fragmentation.
- Strongly interacting WW system: Gold-plated modes.
- Scrutinizing supergravity models through neutrino telescopes.
- Probe of new physics in top-quark pair production at e-e+ colliders.
- Gluon fragmentation into P-wave heavy quarkonium.
- Spin alignment in the production of charm and/or bottom vector mesons via heavy quark fragmentation.
- Moduli and Kähler potential in fermionic strings.
- Global analysis of the top quark couplings to gauge bosons.
- Nonperturbative regime in QCD resummation for gauge boson production at hadron colliders.
- Perturbative QCD fragmentation functions for production of P-wave charm and bottom mesons.
- Equivalence theorem and probing the electroweak symmetry-breaking sector.
- Helicity probabilities for heavy quark fragmentation into excited mesons.
- Effects of a heavy top quark on low energy data using the electroweak chiral Lagrangian.
- Gluon fragmentation into spin-triplet S-wave quarkonium.
- Number of generations in free fermionic string models.
- Studying anomalous WW gamma and WWZ couplings with polarized pp-bar collisions.
- CERN LHC analysis of the strongly interacting WW system: Gold-plated modes.
- Hadronic production of S-wave and P-wave charmed b mesons via heavy quark fragmentation.
- High-pT Higgs boson production at hadron colliders to O( alpha sGF3).
- Heavy quark fragmentation functions for D-wave quarkonium and charmed b-flavored mesons.
- Color-octet J/ psi production in the Upsilon decay.
- Detecting a light gravitino at a linear collider to probe the SUSY-breaking scale.
- Measurement of parity nonconservation in the proton-proton total cross section at
- Two-loop chiral anomalies in open superstrings.
- Seismic Evidence for a Detached Indian Lithospheric Mantle Beneath Tibet.
- Dynamical symmetry breaking and quantum nonintegrability.
- Classical-quantum correspondence in the presence of global chaos.
- Chaos and bifurcations in periodic windows observed in plasmas.
- Evolution of Weinberg's gluonic CP-violation operator.
- Production of soft dileptons in the quark-gluon plasma.
- Parity nonconservation for neutron resonances in 238U.
- Calculation of screening in a hot plasma.
- Sign correlations and parity nonconservation for neutron resonances in 232Th.
- Alternative method of imaging surface topologies of nonconducting bulk specimens by scanning tunneling microscopy.
- Yuan, Shao, and Gao reply.
- Chromoelectric dipole moments of heavy quarks and purely gluonic CP violating operators.
- Minimal electroweak model for monopole annihilation.
- Search for steady emission of 10-TeV gamma rays from the Crab Nebula, Cygnus X-3, and Hercules X-1 using the Tibet air shower array.
- Gluon fragmentation into heavy quarkonium.
- Gluon fusion: A probe of Higgs sector CP violation.
- Generation of small-divergence soft x-ray laser by plasma waveguiding with a
- Observation of polarization of the soft x-ray laser line in neonlike germanium ions.
- Efficient soft X-ray lasing at 6 to 8 nm with nickel-like lanthanide ions.
- Nonlinear dynamics of chirped pulse excitation and dissociation of diatomic molecules.
- Color-octet quarkonium production at the Z pole.
- [Polymorphism of HLA-DRB1, DQB1 in the Hans of north China]
- Electron impact mass spectral characteristics and fragmentation pathways of isomeric tetradecadien-1-ols
- Observation of Multi-TeV Gamma Rays from the Crab Nebula using the Tibet Air Shower Array.
- Evaporation of Accretion Disks around Black Holes: The Disk-Corona Transition and the Connection to the Advection-dominated Accretion Flow.
- Inhibitory effects of glutamate-induced activation of thalamic nucleus submedius are mediated by ventrolateral orbital cortex and periaqueductal gray in rats.
- Adsorbed Layers of Ferritin at Solid and Fluid Interfaces Studied by Atomic Force Microscopy.
- The absolute counting of 125I
- Incoherent imaging with the soft X-ray microscope
- Structural diversity based on cyclopropane scaffolds
- Kinetics of two-liquid-phase Taxus cuspidata cell culture for production of Taxol.
- Investigation of atomic structures of diamond-like amorphous carbon by electron energy loss spectroscopy
- Homogeneous Cell- and Bead-Based Assays for High Throughput Screening Using Fluorometric Microvolume Assay Technology.
- A relaxed condition for "perfect" cancellation of broadband noise in 3D enclosures
- Mapping the Hawaiian plume conduit with converted seismic waves
- Thermal noise reduction of mechanical oscillators by actively controlled external dissipative forces
- Manganese mercury thiocyanate (MMTC) glycol monomethyl ether
- Quantitative phase determination for macromolecular crystals using stereoscopic multibeam imaging.
- Landau excitation of spiral density waves in an inhomogeneous disk of stars
- Intraspecific differences in physiological response of 20 wheat cultivars to enhanced ultraviolet-B radiation under field conditions.
- Self-organized criticality in a computer network model
- Conditions for electron capture by an ultraintense stationary laser beam
- Testing whether two chaotic one dimensional processes are dynamically identical
- Detailed-term-accounting-approximation simulation of x-ray transmission through laser-produced Al plasmas
- Foetal endoscopic tracheal occlusion for severe congenital diaphragmatic hernia--a systemic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.
- Additions and Corrections to The catalytic cysteine and histidine in the plant acyl-acyl carrier protein thioesterases.
- Evidence from Earthquake Data for a Partially Molten Crustal Layer in Southern Tibet
- Characterization of Organofunctional Silane Films on Zinc Substrates
- Modification of plant components.
- Molecular Transport and SAPO-11 Crystal Growth in an i-Pr2NH-AlPO4-H3PO4-SiO2-H2O System
- Analysis of the K-Subband Structure of the nu1 Fundamental of Propargyl Radical H2CC identical withCH
- Applications of Ion Microscopy and In Situ Electron Microscopy to the Study of Electronic Materials and Devices.
- Bifurcation routes in a laser with injected signal.
- Classical dynamics and resonance structures in laser-induced dissociation of a Morse oscillator.
- Dissipative quantum dynamics: Driven molecular vibrations.
- Integrability and nonintegrability of quantum systems: Quantum integrability and dynamical symmetry.
- Dynamics of an impulsively driven Morse oscillator.
- Elastic scattering of low-energy electrons with Sr atoms.
- Integrability and nonintegrability of quantum systems. II. Dynamics in quantum phase space.
- Quantum fluctuations in classical chaos.
- Alternative static-exchange formalism: Low-energy electron scattering with heavy alkaline-earth atoms.
- Quantum dissociation boundary of a kicked Morse oscillator.
- Inhomogeneously broadened ring-cavity optical-bistability system with a Gaussian transverse intensity profile.
- Elastic cross sections of electron scattering with Zn and Cd atoms below 4 eV.
- Low-energy electron scattering with H2O and NH3 molecules.
- Controlling chaotic scattering: Impulsively driven Morse potential.
- Theory of fully developed hydrodynamic turbulent flow: Applications of renormalization-group methods.
- Chaotic scattering of electrons with He+
- Adiabatic population transfer in a multilevel system.
- Enhanced spin polarization of elastic electron scattering from alkaline-earth-metal atoms in Ramsauer-Townsend and low-lying shape resonance regions.
- Hyperfine structures of Ca+ and Sr+ ions: Summary of trends in hyperfine interactions in the alkaline-earth-metal ions and corresponding series with similar electronic structures.
- Periodic orbits of the hydrogen molecular ion and their quantization.
- Relativistic calculations of the hyperfine interactions in the excited 7 2P3/2 and 7 2P1/2 states of the Ra+ ion.
- Intra-atomic relativistic effects on the spin polarization in low-energy electron scattering from Ca, Sr, Ba, and Yb atoms.
- Two-dimensional beam characteristics of triple-pulse pumping a Ne-like Ge soft-x-ray laser at 19.6 nm.
- Soft-x-ray lasing at 32.6 nm in Ne-like Ti ions driven by 40 J of energy from two 650-ps laser pulses.
- Collinear electron-helium-ion collisions: Chaotic scattering dominated by triple-collision orbits.
- Modulated-reflectance spectroscopy of InP doping superlattices.
- Decay of 2.22-sec 1 5646Ba90 to levels of odd-odd 1 5746La89.
- Parity violation in the 0.734-eV neutron resonance in 139La.
- Parity nonconservation in proton-water scattering at 1.5 GeV/c.
- Vector-boson decay modes of the nucleon in N=1 supergravity model.
- Modification of the equivalence theorem due to loop corrections.
- Tests of three-vector-boson nonstandard couplings.
- Instability and pattern formation in colloidal-suspension Taylor-Couette flow.
- Theoretical studies of sonoluminescence radiation: Radiative transfer and parametric dependence.
- Calculation of the electrical conductivity of strongly coupled plasmas.
- Proton mean-free path in nuclear matter and in finite nuclei.
- Averaged nonstatistical effects in the 3s region for capture reactions.
- Mass, shell, and even-odd effects in radiative capture reaction.
- Probability and selection rule for nuclear excitation by electron transition.
- Parity nonconservation in polarized-neutron transmission through 139La.
- Masses of 103,104,105In and 72,73Br.
- Dispersion relation analysis of d+208Pb elastic scattering.
- Parity nonconservation for neutron resonances in 238U.
- Parity nonconservation for neutron resonances in 232Th.
- Intermediate-energy proton direct capture populating continuum states.
- Parity nonconservation for the 0.88-eV neutron resonance in 81Br.
- First-principles calculation of the cross sections for nuclear excitation by electron capture of channeled nuclei.
- High spin structure in odd-proton nuclei 129,131Pr.
- Experimental limit on parity violation in nonresonant neutron-nucleus scattering.
- Neutron resonance spectroscopy of 113In and 115In.
- Self-consistent description for x-ray, Auger electron, and nuclear excitation by electron transition processes.
- Observation of a possible pi h11/2 band in 117Cs.
- Observation of a large parity nonconserving analyzing power in Xe.
- Excited states in neutron-deficient 198Bi.
- Origin of dissipation in high-Tc superconductors.
- Optical properties of PbSe/Pb1-xMnxSe multiple-quantum-well structures.
- Exciton localization in corrugated GaAs/AlAs superlattices grown on (311) GaAs substrates.
- Effects of hydrogen on Er/p-type Si Schottky-barrier diodes.
- Quantum-field-theory approach to the Heisenberg Hamiltonian, modified spin-wave theory, and application to an antiferromagnet with a square lattice.
- Field-induced granularity in a well-textured (Bi,Pb)2Sr2Ca2Cu3Oy tape.
- Electric-field-induced changes in the transmission spectrum of a superlattice.
- Defectlike nature of the interface in AB/CD-type superlattices.
- Transient differential reflectivity and nonequilibrium electron relaxation in Y1-x-yPrxCayBa2Cu3O7 thin films.
- Effect of the electron-phonon coupling on the shallow donor impurity state near a polar crystal surface.
- Upper critical field Hc3 for a superconducting superlattice.
- Domain-wall dynamic transitions in thin films.
- Guided electron waves in coupled deep quantum wells.
- Pembrolizumab and Enobosarm in Treating Patients With Androgen Receptor Positive Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- Pembrolizumab, Letrozole, and Palbociclib in Treating Postmenopausal Patients With Newly Diagnosed Metastatic Stage IV Estrogen Receptor Positive Breast Cancer
- Neratinib in Treating Older Patients With Metastatic HER2-Positive Breast Cancer
- Carboplatin and Paclitaxel Albumin-Stabilized Nanoparticle Formulation Before Surgery in Treating Patients With Locally Advanced or Inflammatory Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- Characterization of Circulating Tumor Cells (CTC-s) in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Stage IV Breast Cancer
Dr. Yuan Yuan M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
Duarte, CA 91010Get Direction
Dr. Yuan Yuan M.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yuan
- Make-A-Wish Makes a Movie Star
Through their fundraising, on average in the United States and its territories, Make-A-Wish is able to grant the wish of a child every 34 minutes.How was it started?The Make-A-Wish Foundation started with the wish of one 7-year-old boy’s wish in 1980. Chris Grecius, who had leukemia, wanted to be...
- Teen with Hodgkin Lymphoma Skates with Her Hero, Mario Lemieux
Lillian Tarasiewicz was diagnosed with stage 3B Hodgkin lymphoma in October of 2015. She currently resides in South Carolina, but because of her father’s Pennsylvania background, she grew up with a love for hockey and for the Pittsburgh Penguins. She always felt a special connection to Mario...
- Study Finds 3% of Pediatric Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Cases Are Transplant Recipients
Lymphoma is a blood cancer that affects both children and adults.Lymphoma begins its growth in the lymphatic white blood cells of the lymph system. This system is a major warrior in fighting off infections and diseases. It is part of the body’s immunity team.The lymph system loops throughout the...
- Tips for Young Adult Lymphoma Survivors to Make the Most of Recovery
It is extremely difficult to reenter the world and normal life after battling lymphoma. Recovery is much more than the body's physical battle, but how to balance emotions and relationships as well.However, there are specific tools that can assist in adapting back into a life that may seem...
- Schools Join the Fight Against Lymphoma and Blood Cancers
Students at St. Paul Catholic School in Weirton, West Virginia have made their mark in the battle against cancer. By participating in a Student Series program hosted by the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, students were able to raise $2,006.93 and donate the proceeds to discovering a cure for...
- Bringing Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Patients and Their Doctors Together via Survey
While patients may entirely admire and respect their doctors, sometimes they simply do not agree with the course of action they are proposing. While this may not be a big deal for a visit about a cold or something minimal, it can be life-altering for those with chronic conditions. That is why a...
- Dr. Weber Chen M.D.600 North Garfield Avenue Monterey Park California 91754
- Manan Mehta7727 Painter Avenue Whittier California 90602
- Dr. Maurice Julian Berkowitz M.D.2601 W Alameda Ave Burbank CA 91505
- Dr. Ghassan Al-jazayrly M.D.1300 N Vermont Ave # 606 Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Ellsworth Raymond Grant M.D1245 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA 90017
- Dr. Vandana Agarwal M.D.350 Vinton Ave Pomona CA 91767