Dr. Todd Seigel practices Emergency Medicine in Providence, RI. Dr. Seigel assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Seigel examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- The role of lactate clearance in the resuscitation bundle.
- Neuromuscular blocking agent administration for emergent tracheal intubation is associated with decreased prevalence of procedure-related complications.
- Lack of gender disparities in emergency department triage of acute stroke patients.
- Initial mechanical ventilator settings and lung protective ventilation in the ED.
Dr. Todd A Seigel MD's Practice location
OAKLAND, CA 94611Get Direction
Dr. Todd A Seigel MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Dr. Megan L. Ranney M.D.164 Summit Ave Providence RI 02906
- Dr. Peter Graves MD455 Toll Gate Rd Warwick RI 02886
- Dr. Andrew Nathanson MD593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Tiffany Gillis M.D.6th Avenue & Spruce Street Reading PA 19611
- Dr. Duane Siberski D.O.6th Ave & Spruce St Reading PA 19611
- Dr. Nathan A Siegel MD593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903