Dr. Kristy Reed is a psychologist practicing in Wilmington, NC. Dr. Reed specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Reed evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Reed because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Ms. Kristy Lynn Reed MS, LPA's Practice location
Wilmington, NC 28403Get Direction
Ms. Kristy Lynn Reed MS, LPA's reviewsWrite Review
- The Science Behind Depression: What Happens in Your Brain
Although the causes of depression are often associated with tragic life events, pregnancy, retirement, or conflicts in a relationship, this complex disorder is scientifically believed to be caused by a chemical imbalance. This chemical imbalance can be a result of a genetic vulnerability,...
- Micah Johnson- Dallas Cop-Killer Did He Suffer From PTSD
Micah Xavier Johnson, 25 years old from Mesquite, Texas, seemed to be one of America's heroes...an army veteran. With no known ties to terror, no criminal past, and a record as an upstanding member of the U.S. military with a completed tour to Afghanistan, how could it be that this...
- Is Schizophrenia a Genetic Disorder?
The organic studies of schizophrenia outnumber, by far, the psychological ones.The quantity of these works and the variety of directions that they have taken reveal that no breakthrough has been made. Even in fields like genetics and biochemistry where some evidence of the organic nature of...
- Have You Heard About the Various Types of Depression?
Depression is a state of mind wherein people feel sad, anxious, and upset all the time. It is a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks, feels, and behaves. Depression happens when people's thoughts turn completely negative and they later become distant avoiding any form of social...
- How to Help Your Child with ASD Socially Excel at School
Just because social challenges like communication impairment are one of the indications of autism, it does not imply that they are normal for children on the spectrum. Considering that, some parents experience challenges getting their kids to do such simple things as putting on winter clothes,...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Reuben J. Silver PHD Wilmington North Carolina 28411
- Dr. Antonio E Puente PHD1508 Military Cutoff Road Wilmington NC 28403
- Mrs. Julie Asner Brown MA, LPA313 Walnut St Wilmington NC 28401
- Dr. Luleen Sandefur Anderson PH.D.302 Endicott Ct Wilmington NC 28411
- Barbara Bell Bowers LPA4000 Shipyard Blvd. Wilmington NC 28403
- Nicole Croteau-johnson LPA411 Chestnut St Wilmington NC 28401