Dr. Lynn Motasis DPM
Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist) | Foot & Ankle Surgery1978 Linden Ln Whitehall PA, 18052
Dr. Lynn Motasis is a podiatrist practicing in Whitehall, PA. Dr. Motasis is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Motasis diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
Dr. Lynn Motasis DPM's Practice location
Whitehall, PA 18052Get Direction
MATAWAN, NJ 07747Get Direction
Dr. Lynn Motasis DPM's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Motasis
- Ingrown Toenail Removal and Treatment
What Is an Ingrown Toenail?Ingrown toenail is the layman’s term for the medical ailment called onychocryptosis or unguis incarnatus. This is a common and painful condition that usually occurs at the end or on the outer side of the big toe. However, any toenail can still become ingrown. They...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- What Causes My Ankles and Feet to Swell?
We often see the troublesome swelling in our ankles and feet, which affects our movements. Fortunately, this swelling is not very serious and you shouldn't worry about it if you are physically active. If swelling is associated with serious symptoms, it does require medical attention as it may be an...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Being Diagnosed with Diabetes
The disease begins with a feeling of increased thirst, urination or unexplained weight changes. These symptoms should warrant a visit to the doctor so as to get your blood sugar tested. If the blood sugar level is more than 200 mg/dL, consider performing a sugar test. If you are unsure of the...
- Dr. Philip J Jimenez D.P.M.118 North Ave, West Cranford NJ 07016
- Dr. Lori Anne Barnett D.P.M.2775 Schoenersville Rd Bethlehem PA 18017
- Dr. Adam Jay Teichman DPM2895 Hamilton Blvd Allentown PA 18104
- Dr. Maryann P Hartzell DPM1356 Main St Northampton PA 18067
- George Michael Nassoor DPM430 Memorial Pkwy Phillipsburg NJ 08865
- Dr. Jay Howard Kaufman D.P.M.250 Cetronia Rd Allentown PA 18104