Dr. Theodore Jellinek is a psychiatrist practicing in Sandwich, MA. Dr. Jellinek is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Jellinek diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Jellinek may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Jellinek treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Tufts University School of Medicine 1965
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1965
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Boston Univ Med Ctr/Univ Hp, Psychiatry; West Ros Park Mntl Hlt Ctr, Psychiatry; Mt Auburn Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Mount Auburn Hospital Program
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of Massachusetts
- Access Blue
- Blue Care Elect
- Blue Precision/PPO Blue Options
- BlueChoice New England
- Essential Blue
- HMO Blue
- HMO Blue Basic Value
- HMO Blue New England
- HMO Blue New England Options
- HMO Blue New England Value Enhanced
- HMO Blue New England Value Plus
- HMO Blue New England Value Premier
- HMO Blue Options
- HMO Blue Premier
- HMO Blue Value
- HMO Blue Value Plus
- Master Health Plus
- Medicare HMO Blue
- Medicare PPO Blue
- Network Blue
- Network Blue New England
- Preferred Blue PPO
- Preferred Blue PPO Options
Dr. Theodore Jellinek MD's Practice location
Sandwich, MA 02563 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Theodore Jellinek MD | Psychiatrist | Psychiatry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Theodore Jellinek MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jellinek
- Psychotherapy for Depression
If you have depression, the most recommended treatment for you would be psychotherapy. The term psychotherapy, which is also known as therapy, in short, involves various techniques of treatment. During therapy, you talk to a licensed, trained, and experienced therapist in mental health care. The...
- Reading to Your Children: The Path to Healthy Kids
Storytelling is a vehicle for parents to bond with their children, while instilling values and character traits. Making time for a 15 minute story is a great way to directly connect with your children.Storytelling is a tradition as old as human history. The stories of Aesop may come to mind. The...
- Everything You Need To Know About Agoraphobia
Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder in which you feel extremely fearful of places and situations that are uncomfortable and dangerous according to you. These are the places that make you feel trapped and assume that the escape might be difficult in the case of a panic attack, such as an elevator, a...
- What Is Trichotillomania: Risk Factors and Treatment
IntroductionTrichotillomania is a type of mental disorder, which involves an irresistible and recurrent urge to pull out one's hair from the scalp and other parts of the body with hair, in spite of having the desire to stop. Due to hair pulling, the scalp tends to have patchy bald spots, which can...
- Understanding Depression in the LGBTQ Community
According to the National Institute of Mental Health, individuals who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and queer have a high prevalence of mood and anxiety disorders compared to their heterosexual counterparts. Studies have shown that the discrimination, prejudice, abuse, and...
- Psychologist vs. Psychiatrist
IntroductionFor individuals who suffer from certain mental health problems, there is always a question that comes to their mind. Whom should they approach for help? How would one know which type of doctor would be right and whom should they speak to? Do they need to go to a psychiatrist or a...
- Dr. Ellen V Kanter M.D. 94 Main St Hyannis MA 02601
- Dr. Andres Rodriguez-munoz M.D. 270 Communication Way Hyannis MA 02601
- Dr. Ashhal M Jastaniah MD 27 Park St Hyannis MA 02601
- Dr. Kenneth George Terkelsen M.D. 400 Nathan Ellis Hwy Mashpee MA 02649
- Dr. W. Alan Clinger M.D. 30 Harris Meadows Ln Barnstable MA 02630
- Dr. Kandace Reece M.D. 275 SANDWICH ST PLYMOUTH MA 02360