Dr. Edmond Cochard is an Addiction Medicine Physician in Battle Creek, MI. Dr. Cochard evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Edmond Cochard LPA's Practice location
Battle Creek, MI 49015 Get Direction
Lake Waccamaw, NC 28450 Get Direction
SHALOTTE, NC 28470 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Edmond Cochard LPA | Psychologist | Addiction (Substance Use Disorder)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Edmond Cochard LPA's reviewsWrite Review
- Marriage, Relationships, and Autism
An autism diagnosis can be life changing in many ways, but many wonder how it will impact their relationships, marriages, and other long-term plans.MarriageLife is like a roller coaster. There are highs and lows.However, your partner is supposed to be there through all of it with you, and you will...
- How to Help Children with Separation Anxiety
IntroductionIt is quite natural for young children to become anxious when their parents say goodbye to them. Even though this stage can be difficult to deal with, know that separation anxiety is a part of normal child development. Separation anxiety can be relieved by knowing some effective...
- Understanding The Relationship Between Sleep And Depression
What is the link between sleep and depression?A sleep disorders is one of the key signs of clinical depression. While some people suffering from depression sleep too much, others are not able to sleep at all. A sleep disorder does not necessarily cause depression, but the lack of rest and sleep does...
- Have You Heard About the Various Types of Depression?
Depression is a state of mind wherein people feel sad, anxious, and upset all the time. It is a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks, feels, and behaves. Depression happens when people's thoughts turn completely negative and they later become distant avoiding any form of social...
- Anxiety Increases the Risk of Heart Attack
As men age, their risk of heart attack rises, especially if they are prone to anxiety. In a 12-year study, anxiety was found to increase the risk of heart attack by 30% to 40% in men who are anxious when compared to men who are calmer, irrespective of other personality and risk factors. In this...
- What Does Trypophobia Do to the Brain?
Trypophobia is a term that was created way back to refer to a certain kind of phobia. It is not an official name and you can’t even find it in the official list of phobias. However, the kind of phobia that this term is used to refer to is as real and as natural as it gets. That should explain why...
- Dr. Alison M. Howie-Day PHD 2109 Hamilton Road Meridian Charter Twnshp. Michigan 48864
- Dr. Belal Hegazy M.D. 1717 Shaffer St Kalamazoo MI 49048
- Dr. Casey J Coker PHD 140 Michigan Ave W Battle Creek MI 49017
- Mrs. Laurie L. Assadi M.A., ED.S., LLP 4341 S Westnedge Ave Kalamazoo MI 49008
- Dr. Timothy James Howard ED.D. 1662 E Centre Ave Portage MI 49002
- Tayeba Shaikh PSY.D. 3630 Capital Ave Sw Battle Creek MI 49015