Dr. Dylan Miller is a pathologist practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Miller is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Miller can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Miller may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Ut Sch of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 2000
- Case report: acute spontaneous Achilles tendon rupture in a patient with giant cell arteritis.
- Transfusion of apheresis PLTs from IgA-deficient donors with anti-IgA is not associated with an increase in transfusion reactions.
- Diagnostic features of cardiac hemangioma on cardiovascular magnetic resonance, a case report.
- Giant cell arteritis: Involvement of intracranial arteries.
- Cocaine, loin pain, and renal vein thrombosis.
- Primary central nervous system vasculitis: analysis of 101 patients.
- Efficacy of tumor necrosis factor alpha blockade in primary central nervous
- Primary central nervous system vasculitis with prominent leptomeningeal
- Cardiovascular tumor-like conditions.
- Age-related changes among 25 patients with congenital cardiac left-to-right shunts and irreversible plexogenic pulmonary arteriopathy.
- Angiography-negative primary central nervous system vasculitis: a syndrome involving small cerebral vessels.
- An unusual presentation of post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorder mimicking
- Clinical and histopathologic features of chordomas in children and young adults.
- Ultrastructural analysis of amyloidoma.
- New-onset proteinuria with massive amorphous glomerular deposits.
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- Mayo Grad School Med/Mayo Fndn
Dr. Dylan V Miller M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
MURRAY, UT 84107Get Direction
Dr. Dylan V Miller M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Dr. Joseph Peter Grande M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Gilman M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Joseph D Yao M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Andrew L Feldman M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Joseph John Maleszewski M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Mary E Fidler M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905