Brian Becker is a physical therapist practicing in West Islip, NY. Brian Becker specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Brian Becker can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Brian Becker will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mr. Brian Vincent Becker PT's Practice location
West Islip, NY 11795Get Direction
Mr. Brian Vincent Becker PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- Everything You Need To Know About Physical Therapy
Physical therapy has been implemented since antiquity. Don’t panic though, if you are among those in the dark about the treatment therapy. Here is a summary of everything you need to know about physical therapy:(i) Your home exercise program is very vital. You can always consult your physical...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Is Therapy Right for Me?
The different therapies and medications available may not work in the same way in different patients. Hence, it is very advisable that you consult your doctor so you can take the medicine that is right for you. Prescribed medications can help you control and manage the symptoms of the disease, and...
- Mr. Vineeth Pillai DPT84-44 Eliot Ave Middle Village New York 11379
- Cynthia Gormezano MPT315 Madison Ave. New York NY 10017
- Celia M Varga PT146 Birch Hill Rd Locust Valley NY 11560
- Dr. Aubin Sullivan PT315 Madison Ave. New York NY 10017
- Eric Michael Lawler DPT, OCS650 Wantagh Ave Levittown NY 11756
- Dr. Dereck C Silverman PT, DPT301 Maple Avenue Smithtown NY 11787