Dr. Philip Zurowsky practices Emergency Medicine in Camp Lejeune, NC. Dr. Zurowsky assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Zurowsky examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Philip Adam Zurowsky MD's Practice location
Camp Lejeune, NC 28547Get Direction
Dr. Philip Adam Zurowsky MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Dr. Joseph Brian Borawski MD2100 Erwin Rd Durham NC 27705
- Dr. Lanny Littlejohn M.D.300 Yarmouth Street Norfolk Virginia 23510
- Dr. Robert Edward Stambaugh M.D.Naval Hospital Emergency Department Camp Lejeune NC 28542
- Dr. Brian Shippert D.O.100 Brewster Blvd Camp Lejeune NC 28547
- Dr. Bettina Mae Sauter D.O.100 Brewster Blvd Camp Lejeune NC 28547
- Dr. Charles W Stafford MD412 CHANNEL CT EMERALD ISLE NC 28593