Dr. Carol Gaffney is a psychologist practicing in Newton Center, MA. Dr. Gaffney specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Gaffney evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Gaffney because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Carol Gaffney PH.D's Practice location
Newton Center, MA 02459 Get Direction
NAPLES, FL 34109 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Carol Gaffney PH.D | Psychologist | Clinical
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Carol Gaffney PH.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Binge Eating Disorder Hereditary?
Family members and patients of binge eating disorder understand that they have been multiple studies on genetic factors that contribute to eating disorders. Qualified, thorough studies on genetic and environmental risk factors can enlighten family members and patients. Misinterpretations, however,...
- Wishes Come True For These Two Inspiring People with Autism
Many people believe autism to be an obstacle that can hold people back from achieving their dreams. This is of course totally untrue, and the story of one PhD student shows exactly why this statement was false.The story of Kelvin SmithKelvin Smith is a graduate of Auburn University who is pursuing...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training?
What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?It is your own way of discussing:...
- Gene Linked to Autism Can Cause More Anxiety and Seizures, Study Finds
A recent study has found that a gene linked to autism causes mice to have more seizures and anxiety. Dr. Jill Silverman is an assistant professor of psychiatry at the University of California, Davis. She led a team of researchers to study this particular gene in mice. The recently published their...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- How Did Chris Cornell Die?
Chris Cornell, known for his four-octave vocal range, presence in the grunge music scene, and lead vocal works with Soundgarden and Audioslave, was pronounced dead in Detroit, Michigan on Wednesday, May 17th, 2017.The Wayne County Medical Examiner’s office’s statement, issued Thursday, May 18th,...
- Marian Kaplun Shapiro 17 Lantern Lane Lexington Massachusetts 02421
- Dr. Justin Hill PH.D. 12600 Hill Country Blvd Bee Cave TX 78738
- Dr. James A. Manganello PH.D. 9 Grapevine Ave Lexington MA 02421
- Dr. Luanna E Devenis PH.D. 76 Bedford St Lexington MA 02420-4641
- Dr. Janice R. Levine PH.D. 76 Bedford St Lexington MA 02420
- Dr. Jayne Marie Singer PH.D. 300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115