Kathleen Jackson is a physical therapist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Kathleen Jackson specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Kathleen Jackson can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Kathleen Jackson will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Kathleen Grace Jackson DPT's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84108Get Direction
Kathleen Grace Jackson DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Jocelyn Greene Monroe PT230 S 500 E Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Bruce Applegate1738 W 12600 S Riverton UT 84065
- Steven D Moffit PT5848 Fashion Blvd Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Tiffany Smith Hiatt PT900 Round Valley Dr Park City UT 84060
- Dr. Craig M Crookston DPT100 Mario Capecchi Dr Salt Lake City UT 84112
- Thomas William Higgs D.P.T5848 Fashion Blvd Salt Lake City UT 84107