Dr. Lindgren is the newest member of the Apple Valley Family Medicine team. He believes in providing the highest quality of care that is evidence based. He appreciates that patients of Apple Valley Family ...
Education and Training
Universidad Tecnologica De Santiago 1984
St. George's University School of Medicine 2007
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Ear Infection
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Vascular Disease
- Central Washington Family Medicine 2010
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital Program
Dr. David Aaron Lindgren MD's Practice location
Yakima, WA 98902Get Direction
Dr. David Aaron Lindgren MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lindgren
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- What Are Histamine Blockers and How Do They Work?
What are histamine blockers?Histamine blockers also called as antihistamines are medications that block or reduce histamine to stop the symptoms of allergy. Histamine is a chemical that is released by a type of white blood cell called mast cell in response to allergies or injuries. The cells that...
- What Does Dark Stool Mean?
A dark stool refers to a stool that is either black or dark red in color. You may pass dark bowel movements after consuming dark-colored foods or when an injury or bleeding is present in your gastrointestinal tract. If you pass dark or bloody stools, see your doctor immediately to rule out serious...
- Lactose Intolerance: Get the Facts
Lactose intolerance is a digestive problem where the body cannot digest the lactose present in milk and dairy products. Lactose is naturally occurring sugar found in dairy products. It is the main carbohydrate found in all types of milk.In a very small number of cases the production of lactase may...
- How Can I Lower Cholesterol Levels?
How Can I Lower Cholesterol Levels?Lowering the levels of cholesterol goes a long way in reducing the risk of heart disease and aids in a longer, healthier life. But is it easy to lower the levels of ‘bad’ cholesterol (LDL cholesterol) in blood? Before we begin, please remember that cholesterol...
- Dr. Kristin I Larson MD1008 S 38th Ave Yakima WA 98902
- Dr. Jan E Lange MD1008 S. 38th Avenue Yakima WA 98902
- Dr. Karl Scott Reinmuth MD102 E 2nd St Naches WA 98937
- Dr. Maria Cecilia Celerian MD840 E Hill Ave Moses Lake WA 98837
- Dr. Debra M Gould M.D.1806 W Lincoln Ave Yakima WA 98902
- Dr. Patrick R Waber MD1008 S 38th Ave Yakima WA 98902