Dr. Michael Mark practices Neuropathology in Milford, DE. Dr. Mark studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Miami Sch of Med, Miami Fl 1973
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Univ Ca San Diego Med Ctr, Neurology; Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Internal Medicine
Dr. Michael H Mark MD's Practice location
Milford, DE 19963Get Direction
MILLSBORO, DE 19966Get Direction
Dr. Michael H Mark MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mark
- Muscular Dystrophy: Correcting Foot Deformities with Surgery
Research and Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder OutlookHow Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder Could Affect Some IndividualsAffecting those mostly between the ages of 18 to 60 according to The Mayo Clinic, this hereditary group of disorders can affect numerous stages of life. Although some therapies could be of...
- What are the Different Stages of Alzheimer's Disease?
The symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease are seen years after the start of the disease, until the person remains ignorant about the presence of the condition. Symptoms begin to appear as the damage to brain cells increases with progress of the disease. The disease often passes through three stages –...
- See How This Police Department Is Trained to Interact with Alzheimer's Patients
In Little Rock, Arkansas, a police department has added a little more training when handling Alzheimer's patients. In the communities that surround this police department, there are up to 60,000 cases of Alzheimer's disease that have been reported. Because of this training, the Little Rock Police...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- The Most Common Psychological Disorders
Common mental health disorders are often associated with a variety of symptoms, which can lead to significant disability or impairment for the patient and those around them. Below are some of the more common psychological disorders:DepressionDepression or major depressive disorder is a serious...
- Exploring the Benefits of Virtual Reality Rehabilitation in Multiple Sclerosis
For individuals living with multiple sclerosis (MS), a potentially disabling central nervous system disease, problems with balance and gait are quite common. Such problems include reduced mobility, independence, and quality of life. ...
- Dr. Kanwaljit Ahuja M.D.3231 Superior Lane Bowie Maryland 20715
- Dr. John Bernard Coll DO1074 S State St Dover DE 19901
- Dr. Ira Wexler M.D.,PH.D.323 Market St Lewes DE 19958
- Dr. Stephen Francis Penny MD1074 S State St Dover DE 19901
- Dr. Jay Dave D.O.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Raid Mohammed Kofahi MD111 Neurology Way Milford DE 19963