Dr. Manika Girdhar is a pediatrician practicing in Maywood, IL. Dr. Girdhar is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Girdhar diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Girdhar can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Manika Girdhar D.O.'s Practice location
KANSAS CITY, MO 64108 Get Direction
Maywood, IL 60153 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Manika Girdhar D.O. | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Manika Girdhar D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- What Is the Babinski Reflex?
Reflexes Seen in NewbornsMuch of a baby's activity during the first few weeks of life is reflexive. When you put your finger in your baby's mouth, your baby would automatically suck on it by reflex. Your baby would not think of what to do but rather respond according to reflexes. When exposed to a...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- How to Protect Your Child from Getting Head Lice in School
Head lice are grayish insects that feed on human blood extracted from the scalp. Female lice release sticky substances that attach all eggs to specific hair shafts. Eggs are laid a few millimeters from the shaft - an environment that offers the idyllic temperature for incubation.Everyone who comes...
- Dr. Brenda Louise Giles MD FRCPC FAAP 5801 S Ellis Ave Chicago IL 60637
- Mr. Rabi F. Sulayman MD 4440 W. 95th Street Oak Lawn Illinois 60453
- Dr. Luis F. Santiago MD 5533 Cermak Road Cicero Illinois 60804
- Dr. Mohammad Mahmud Khan MD 661 Graceland Ave Des Plaines IL 60016
- Mr. Hector O. Bustamante MD 1823 W. Chicago Avenue Chicago Illinois 60622
- Dr. Robert E. Kimura M.D. 1653 W Congress Pkwy Chicago IL 60612