Dr. Paula Nath is a psychologist practicing in East Middlebury, VT. Dr. Nath specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Nath evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Nath because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Ms. Paula Nath PSYCHOLOGIST's Practice location
East Middlebury, VT 05740Get Direction
Ms. Paula Nath PSYCHOLOGIST's reviewsWrite Review
- What is the Difference Between Anxiety and Depression?
All individuals, at some point or another in their life, undergo negative feelings like stress, sadness, anxiety, and depression. While these emotions are a normal part of everyone’s life, for certain people, they may turn into a serious medical condition that eventually impacts their quality of...
- Eight Tips to Overcome Procrastination
Are you thinking of ways to overcome procrastination? Well, you have landed in the right place. Procrastination is something every person can do. Even a well-organized person does it. It is a bad, yet a hard habit to break.Have you been putting things off lately? Are your deadlines getting closer...
- The Types of Procrastinators – Which Type Are You?
Are you the rare one? The one who does not put things off to the last minute? The one who does not procrastinate? I guess not! You would not be reading this if you are that rare person. It is very likely that you procrastinate just like me. Don’t we all do it?...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Can Porn Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
Introduction Erectile dysfunction is a man’s inability to maintain an erection during sexual activities. It may occasionally happen or may become a chronic or permanent problem. Erectile dysfunction may be due to the following psychological and physical causes:...
- Tips to Overcome Procrastination for Each Type of Procrastinator
Ever wondered how to overcome procrastination? Well, you have landed on the right page. This article focuses on how to beat procrastination. Each of us procrastinates for different reasons, and we all do it sometimes at least at one stage of our lives. There are six styles of procrastinators...
- Ms. Donna Susan Belcher Other50 Court St Middlebury VT 05753
- Dr. Gary Francis Margolis PH.D.302 Centeno House Route 30 Middlebury VT 05753
- Mrs. Raquel Ferns Lefebvre Other89 Main St Middlebury VT 05753
- Danielle Rae Bergeron ingram LPC, M.S., QDDP93 Court St # A Middlebury VT 05753
- Dr. Carolyn Dundon PH.D.14 SCHOOL ST BRISTOL VT 05443
- Ms. Virginia Wells Logan M.A.64 Main St Middlebury VT 05753