Dr. Calin Drimbarean is an anesthesiologist practicing in Providence, RI. Dr. Drimbarean ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Drimbarean also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy
Universitatea de Medicina si Farmacie Carol Davila 1990
Carol Davila University of Medicine & Pharmacy 1990
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- St Luke'S-Roosevelt Hsp Ctr, Anesthesiology; Jamaica Hosp, Family Medicine
- St Lukes Roosevelt Med Center
- University Hospital
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center1993
- Stony Brook University Medical Center and Affiliated Hospitals1994
- St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center1995
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center Program
Faculty Titles & Positions
- St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Fellow:Anesthesiology 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Coventry Health Care
- Advantra Freedom (Medicare)
- Advantra Medicare Advantage HMO
- Advantra Medicare Advantage POS
- Advantra Medicare Advantage PPO
- Assurant Health
- Buena Vista (Florida Medicaid)
- CHCFL Emlployee OA CFL
- Carelink - CaroMont Medical Home
- Coventry EPO
- Coventry Flex
- Coventry HMO & Premier
- Coventry Integrated Network (Workers' Comp)
- Coventry POS & Premier Plus
- Coventry Preferred (PPO)
- Diamond Plan (Medicaid)
- Duke Basic
- Duke Select
- Employer Group HMO/Open Access
- Employer Group Open Access POS
- Employer Group POS
- Employer Group PPO
- Employer Group QHDHMO
- FOCUS Network (Workers' Comp)
- Federal Employees HMO
- First Health Network (Workers' Comp)
- HMO Select Network
- Individual HMO/Open Access
- Individual PPO
- MetraComp Network (Workers' Comp)
- National Network PPO
- Prism Choice
- Spectrum 100
- WellPath (HMO or POS)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Tufts Associated Health Plans
- Advantage HMO 1000
- Advantage HMO Saver
- Advantage HMO Select 2000
- Advantage HMO Select 750
- Advantage PPO 1000
- GIC Navigator PPO
- GIC Spirit
- HMO Basic 25
- HMO Select 15
- HMO Select 20
- Medicare Complement Plan
- POS Basic
- POS Premium
- POS Value
- PPO/PHCS Network
- Spirit (GIC)
- Steward Community Choice
- Tufts Health Plan Medicare Preferred
- Your Choice (HMO/EPO)
Dr. Calin Drimbarean MD's Practice location
Providence, RI 02905 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Calin Drimbarean MD | Anesthesiologist
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Calin Drimbarean MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Inversion Therapy?
IntroductionInversion therapy is a kind of technique wherein an individual is suspended in an upside down position to stretch the spine and get relief from back pain. The theory of this therapy is that the body’s gravity is shifted in an inverted position and helps relieve pressure on the back...
- Is Lidex (Fluocinonide) Cream Really Effective in Treating Skin Infections?
Lidex is a topical steroid cream with the generic name fluocinonide. Glucocorticoids are a type of steroid hormones that are generally involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. They are also known to have anti-inflammatory properties.Lidex belongs to the class of drugs called...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Bijan Nasseri Niaki MD 91 Washington St Taunton MA 02780
- Dr. Emily Goldenberg M.D. 593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Timothy Gerard Connelly D.O. 825 Chalkstone Ave Providence RI 02908
- Dr. Christopher C Stowe MD 795 Middle St Fall River MA 02721
- Dr. William E Guptill MD 795 Middle St Fall River MA 02721
- Dr. Susan B Pollan M.D. 16 Hillside Ave Attleboro MA 02703