Dr. Calin Drimbarean is an anesthesiologist practicing in Providence, RI. Dr. Drimbarean ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Drimbarean also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Carol Davila University of Medicine & Pharmacy 1990
Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy
Universitatea de Medicina si Farmacie Carol Davila 1990
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- St Luke'S-Roosevelt Hsp Ctr, Anesthesiology; Jamaica Hosp, Family Medicine
- St Lukes Roosevelt Med Center
- University Hospital
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center 1993
- Stony Brook University Medical Center and Affiliated Hospitals 1994
- St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center 1995
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center Program
- St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Fellow:Anesthesiology 1997
Dr. Calin Drimbarean MD's Practice location
Providence, RI 02905Get Direction
Dr. Calin Drimbarean MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Does the Gallbladder Do?
What is a gallbladder?The gallbladder is a hollow and pear-shaped structure situated under the liver and on the right side of the abdomen. Its primary function is to store and concentrate bile, which is a yellow-brown colored digestive enzyme produced by the liver. The gallbladder belongs to the...
- Ovarian Cancer: Is it Asymptomatic in the Early Stages?
Only three percent of women in the world who are diagnosed with some form of cancer have ovarian cancer. This type of cancer has the highest percentage of deaths in the female population. Every cancer starts when the growth of cells becomes abnormal and out of control. Ovarian cancer begins in the...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Bijan Nasseri Niaki MD91 Washington Street Taunton MA 02780
- Dr. Emily Goldenberg M.D.593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Timothy Gerard Connelly D.O.825 Chalkstone Ave Providence RI 02908
- Dr. Christopher C Stowe MD795 Middle St Fall River MA 02721
- Dr. Susan B Pollan M.D.16 Hillside Ave Attleboro MA 02703
- Dr. Abdul R Barakat MD25 John A Cummings Way Woonsocket RI 02895