Dr. Kristen Lew is a hospitalist practicing in Banning, CA. Dr. Lew specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Lew manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Lew works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Kristen Lew M.D's Practice location
Banning, CA 92220Get Direction
Kristen Lew M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Eva Longoria On Her Sister with Special Needs Having Breast Cancer
Eva Longoria has recently opened up on a subject that she hasn't discussed too much in the past. She has a special needs sister who was diagnosed with breast cancer. Eva is now using her celebrity platform to raise awareness and support for her beloved sister. Liza is not only Eva Longoria's...
- Are There Ways to Lower Your Risk of Cancer?
One of the most important risk factors for cancer is genetic in nature, and many will be susceptible to cancer if it is in their genes.Studies show that many types of cancers that affect adults are associated with a particular lifestyle. Thus, regulating these lifestyles may be helpful in preventing...
- Cystic Fibrosis: Talking to Loved Ones
When getting a life-changing diagnosis, it may be hard to discuss it with others. It is isolating when you feel others do not understand; your family and friends may not have cystic fibrosis or know people affected by the disease. You may also be dealing with shock from the new diagnosis. Chances...
- Somnoware Launches New Software for Sleep Apnea and COPD
Sleep apnea and COPD usually come together as overlapping illnesses. Sleep apnea is also known as Obstructive Sleep Apnea or OSA and Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease is known as COPD for short. These are two very common pulmonary diseases that are individually attained but most of the time...
- What Could an Itchy Vulva Mean?
IntroductionThe vulva is the external part of the female genitalia, which includes the skin between the anus and the vagina, and the lips of the vagina. An itchy vulva is medically called pruritus vulvae. It is normal for women to experience a slight vulvar itch, but if you have an uncomfortable...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Veeravat Taecharvongphairoj M.D.391 N San Jacinto St Hemet CA 92543
- Dr. Betty Stepien MD6109 W Ramsey St Banning CA 92220
- Dr. Brian M. Tyson M.D.2 W Fern Ave Redlands CA 92373
- Dr. Dan Bich thi Vo DO2 W Fern Ave Redlands CA 92373
- Dr. Jose Reyes Makalinao MD2 W Fern Ave Redlands CA 92373
- Dr. Lakshmi K Puvvula M.D.11370 Anderson St Loma Linda CA 92354