Dr. Thomas Comiskey is a psychologist practicing in Wakefield, RI. Dr. Comiskey specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Comiskey evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Comiskey because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Coventry Health Care
- Advantra Freedom (Medicare)
- Advantra Medicare Advantage HMO
- Advantra Medicare Advantage POS
- Advantra Medicare Advantage PPO
- Assurant Health
- Buena Vista (Florida Medicaid)
- CHCFL Emlployee OA CFL
- Carelink - CaroMont Medical Home
- Coventry EPO
- Coventry Flex
- Coventry HMO & Premier
- Coventry Integrated Network (Workers' Comp)
- Coventry POS & Premier Plus
- Coventry Preferred (PPO)
- Diamond Plan (Medicaid)
- Duke Basic
- Duke Select
- Employer Group HMO/Open Access
- Employer Group Open Access POS
- Employer Group POS
- Employer Group PPO
- Employer Group QHDHMO
- FOCUS Network (Workers' Comp)
- Federal Employees HMO
- First Health Network (Workers' Comp)
- HMO Select Network
- Individual HMO/Open Access
- Individual PPO
- MetraComp Network (Workers' Comp)
- National Network PPO
- Prism Choice
- Spectrum 100
- WellPath (HMO or POS)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
Dr. Thomas Joseph Comiskey PHD PSYCHOLOGIST's Practice location
Wakefield, RI 02879 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Thomas Joseph Comiskey PHD PSYCHOLOGIST | Psychologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Thomas Joseph Comiskey PHD PSYCHOLOGIST's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Help Your Child with ASD Socially Excel at School
Just because social challenges like communication impairment are one of the indications of autism, it does not imply that they are normal for children on the spectrum. Considering that, some parents experience challenges getting their kids to do such simple things as putting on winter clothes,...
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction: Is It Real?
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is the inability of a man to get or maintain a full erection while performing sexual intercourse. The repeated and consistent problems in erection render a man unfit to engage in sexual activity. The University of Washington in Seattle concludes that 1 in 5 men suffer from...
- Nonverbal Woman with Autism Now Hosts Talk Show
Many with autism struggle with communication, and being nonverbal can be difficult; however, one woman is overcoming stigmas and all sorts of adversity by hosting her own talk show.Autism and oral-motor apraxiaHer name is Carly Fleischmann, and she is only 22 years old, but she is not letting her...
- Facing Condescension and Misunderstanding with Autism
Marta Rusek was unaware that she had autism until her adult life; however, she found it enabled her to be a more powerful version of herself.Before her autism diagnosisMarta knew for most of her life that she wasn't like everyone else. She couldn't necessarily put her finger on what it was, but she...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- Understanding the Causes of Depression: Is Depression Hereditary?
While researchers are becoming increasingly aware that depression can be genetic, there is a need to shed more light on this issue because it is often misinterpreted. Is depression hereditary? Many people have the misconception that they will necessarily develop depression if their parents or any...
- Coral E. Brown 4372 Post Road East Greenwich RI 02818
- Dr. Deanna Rae Voisine PH.D. 70 Main St Taunton MA 02780
- Dr. William Alan Hancur PH.D. 5873 Post Rd East Greenwich RI 02818
- Ms. Sally L Mayo PHD 321 Hope Street Providence RI 02906
- Dr. Geoffrey M Schnirman PH.D. 227 Centerville Rd Warwick RI 02886
- Dr. Charles Boisvert PH.D. 1130 Ten Rod Rd North Kingstown RI 02852