Dr. Gary Richard Richo M.D. PHD
Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Foot and Ankle Surgery111 Wakelee Ave # 121 Ansonia CT, 06401
Dr. Gary Richo is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Ansonia, CT. Dr. Richo specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Richo tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
Dr. Gary Richard Richo M.D. PHD's Practice location
Ansonia, CT 06401Get Direction
SHELTON, CT 06484Get Direction
Dr. Gary Richard Richo M.D. PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Richo
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- New Research May Improve Bone Health in Diabetic Patients
Diabetes and complications related to it are common, and most people know about them. Diabetes harms blood vessels and nerves, which causes heart problems, problems with peripheral nerves, and weakens eyesight. The need for foot and eye care, and the evaluation of heart and kidney health, are all...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
Spinal surgery usually requires that the surgeon makes a relatively huge incision on the patient’s back in order to have complete access to the spinal vertebrae. This is the usual procedure in dealing with defects of the spine, and it has been so because of the delicate nature of the...
- How is Arthritis Diagnosed?
Arthritis is the common term used to describe over a hundred types of ailments that affect the joints. There are several causes of arthritis including physical wear and tear, autoimmunity, infections, and faulty metabolism, among others. Arthritis is a progressive disease with no known cure.Common...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Amit Lahav849 Boston Post Road Milford Connecticut 06460
- Dr. Lee E. Rubin M.D.1579 Straits Tpke Middlebury CT 06762
- Dr. Paul J Beauvais MD60 Westwood Ave Waterbury CT 06708
- Dr. Jeffrey T Pravda M.D.863 N. Main St. Ext. Wallingford CT 06492
- Dr. Matthew Philip Gordon M.D.4747 Main St Bridgeport CT 06606
- Dr. Eamonn M Mahoney M.D.3771 Katella Ave Los Alamitos CA 90720