Dr. Michael Mauger is an endodonist practicing in Anchorage, AK. Dr. Mauger is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Michael J. Mauger DMD's Practice location
Anchorage, AK 99508 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Michael J. Mauger DMD | Endodontist | Endodontics
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Michael J. Mauger DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Nerve Pain Medications for Fibromyalgia
Living a quality life is tough if you are dealing with chronic pain that is caused by fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder characterized by predominant pain in the bones, muscles, and soft tissue. It is also associated with sleep issues, mood swings, and overwhelming...
- Cities at the Frontline in the Global Diabetes Epidemic
An alarming increase in the number of individuals suffering from diabetes worldwide finds its peak in big cities, according to statistics.According to a new estimation published some time ago, more than 400 million people worldwide suffer from a type of diabetes, whether it be type 1 or 2. This same...
- Protein Interactions May Help Explain Memory Loss with Parkinson's
Up until recently, scientists only knew that as Parkinson’s disease progresses so do all of its symptoms, particularly around memory loss. They also knew that as many as 30% of Parkinson’s sufferers develop dementia. What they didn’t know was why or, really how they treat it in...
- Antidepressants and Psychotherapy May Ease IBS Symptoms
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is an intestinal disorder that consists of abdominal pain, bloating and gas, diarrhea, and constipation. However, they last at least three months for at least three days a month. ...
- What Are Lymphocytes? Low, Normal, and High Lymphocyte Counts
Lymphocytes are a type of white blood cell produced in the bone marrow. A few lymphocytes enter the bloodstream while some move into the lymphatic system. Having a low or high lymphocyte count can help identify a person's medical condition. Normal lymphocyte counts usually vary from one laboratory...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Dr. Jess Taylor Ellis DDS, MS 800 E Dimond Blvd Anchorage AK 99515
- Dr. Orest Mychajlo Harkacz DDS 4001 Lake Otis Pkwy Anchorage AK 99508
- Michael L Mark DDS 4001 Lake Otis Pkwy Anchorage AK 99508
- Dr. Brian Edward Bergeron D.M.D. 3 DS/SGD ELMENDORF AFB AK 99506
- Dr. Heather R Sulte D.D.S., M.S. 2000 Abbott Rd Anchorage AK 99507
- Dr. Douglas J Luiten D.M.D. 4001 Laurel St Anchorage AK 99508