Dr. Mohamed Badr Sultan MD
Neurologist | Neurology5992 Berryhill Rd Suite 104 Milton FL, 32570
Dr. Mohamed Sultan practices Neuropathology in Milton, FL. Dr. Sultan studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
University of Aleppo Faculty of Medicine 1993
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Pinched Nerve
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Mohamed Badr Sultan MD's Practice location
Milton, FL 32570Get Direction
Florence, AL 35630Get Direction
Dr. Mohamed Badr Sultan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sultan
- Revolutionary Rehab Techniques (Intended for Stroke Patients) Show Promise in MS Patients
A new rehab technique first meant for stroke patients is now showing hope in improving the needs for people with multiple sclerosis (MS). ...
- Hypolipidemia: Causes and Symptoms
The liver primarily produces cholesterol. Each day, it makes 1,000 mg of cholesterol. The cells lining the small intestine can also produce cholesterol. If the level of cholesterol in the body is low, it may mean that the body is producing low amounts of cholesterol and is going to shut down. In...
- Life Hacks to Make Alzheimer’s Care Easier
Being the caretaker of someone with Alzheimer’s is challenging, depressing, and sometimes exasperating. As a caregiver, you wear many hats. You are a nurse with skills to fix bumps and bruises, a housekeeper to clean up messes, and a doctor with knowledge about medical conditions. In addition, you...
- How Is Restless Legs Syndrome Diagnosed?
Restless legs syndrome (RLS) will interfere with your sleep patterns. Therefore, it can be regarded as a sleep disorder. Restless legs syndrome usually affects the legs. However, it can affect your arms, head, and neck. If you have RLS, you might experience unusual leg sensations and involuntary...
- The Osbourne Family Partners with Teva for Multiple Sclerosis Campaign
One of the people affected by lack of information about MS is Jack Osbourne, son of Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne. He was diagnosed with the relapsing remitting form of multiple sclerosis back in 2012. Spurred on by the uncertainty caused by his diagnosis, he partnered with Teva to establish a campaign...
- The Worrying Link Between Sleep Apnea and Dementia
A research study published in the American Thoracic Society’s American Journal of Respirator and Critical Care Medicine has found obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) might just be an at-risk factor for older adults to develop Alzheimer’s disease. ...
- Dr. Daniel E Ross D.O.9400 University Pkwy Pensacola FL 32514
- Dr. Jorge M Pelaez MD8333 N Davis Hwy Pensacola FL 32514
- Dr. John Axley M.D.4400 Bayou Blvd Pensacola FL 32503
- Dr. David M Suhrbier DO400 Gulf Breeze Pkwy Gulf Breeze FL 32561
- Dr. Amy K Sullivan MD, PHD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. James David Torrisi DO5153 N 9th Ave Pensacola FL 32504