Dr. Peter Dunlap is a psychologist practicing in Petaluma, CA. Dr. Dunlap specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Dunlap evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Dunlap because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Peter Trask Dunlap PSYCHOLOGIST's Practice location
Petaluma, CA 94952Get Direction
Dr. Peter Trask Dunlap PSYCHOLOGIST's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding Clinical Depression
Clinical depression is a serious medical illness that negatively affects how an individual feels, thinks, and how he or she acts. Depression varies from mild to severe, and in certain instances the individual can experience temporary episodes of sadness.Clinical depression is also known as major...
- Amazing Mom Helps Son with Autism Fulfill Dream of Opening Bakery
For many people with autism, adulthood poses even more difficulties than childhood. Shelly Henley is the mother of Jacob Wittman, and she knew this better than most people.But she did not let her son fall to the wayside, like so many children with autism do when they cross the threshold into...
- Autism, Hip-Hop, and a New Musical
A new musical by the name of "Wonderland" seeks to explore autism via rap and spoken word.WINGS"Wonderland" is a WINGS production. WINGS is nationally recognized as one of the leading performing arts programs for children, and is located at the Lynn Meadows Discovery Center. Their goal is to inspire...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- How Integrated Classrooms Can Benefit Children with Autism
Children who have learning disabilities or other conditions on the autism spectrum often find themselves placed in special education. The idea behind special education is a positive one. It allows teachers to give more attention and care to students that need it the most. It also allows teachers to...
- First Place Opens, Allowing Adults With Autism to Gain Independence
Denise D. Resnik and her husband were given a choice when they discovered that their son Matthew had autism: to institutionalize their son as the doctor had recommended, or to love and care for him in the comfort of their own home with a commitment to endless support. Their journey started there and...
- Rodolfo Rodriguez PHD751 Lombardi Ct Santa Rosa CA 95407
- Dr. Mary C. Lamia PH.D.1030 Sir Francis Drake Blvd. Kentfield California 94904
- Dr. Doug J Lisle P.H.D.1551 Pacific Avenue Santa Rosa CA 95404
- Dr. Laura Jeanne Cabanski-dunning PH.D.250 Bel Marin Keys Boulevard Novato CA 94949
- Dr. Neil B. Steinberg PH.D.144 Stony Point Road Santa Rosa California 95401
- Dr. Victoria Granucci PH.D.1036 Sir Francis Drake Blvd Greenbrae CA 94904