Dr. Darlene Wilcox is a psychologist practicing in Rapid City, SD. Dr. Wilcox specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Wilcox evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Wilcox because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Darlene Marie Wilcox PH.D., LP's Practice location
Rapid City, SD 57701Get Direction
Dr. Darlene Marie Wilcox PH.D., LP's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Tourette’s?
Tourette’s syndrome is characterized by vocalization and movements that are involuntary and repetitive. It is a type of tic disorder. The pioneer Dr George Gilles De La Tourette first discovered the condition in 1885 in an eighty-six-year-old French noblewoman. Typically, in childhood, early...
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction Is Psychological
It has become a popular myth that watching too much of pornography can cause an erectile dysfunction in men. Many men, who are addicted to porn, are reported to have a porn-induced erectile dysfunction. There are many doctors and reports that explain that this disease is rather psychological in...
- What are the Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder?
Bipolar disorder is a complex mental disorder that leads to uncontrollable mood swings and severe risky behaviors. Otherwise known as manic-depressive disorder, this mental condition is associated with moods that sway between depression and mania. When an individual is not experiencing moods of...
- Understanding Depression in the LGBTQ Community
According to the National Institute of Mental Health, individuals who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and queer have a high prevalence of mood and anxiety disorders compared to their heterosexual counterparts. Studies have shown that the discrimination, prejudice, abuse, and...
- Intellectual Disability in Children: Know the Signs
Intellectual DisabilityIntellectual disability (ID), formerly called as mental retardation, is a type of developmental disability, in which individuals have certain limitations in their intellectual functioning and adaptive behavior. People with ID have difficulty learning, communicating, solving...
- Fitness Center for Kids with Autism Breaks Ground
Easterseals boasts to prove to be one of the best gyms in the nation, and it has just begun a fundraising campaign. Not only will it allegedly be a needed resource for the people in the neighborhood, but it will also cater to students with autism spectrum disorder.History of EastersealsOriginally,...
- Mindy G Hedlund PHD550 N 5th St Rapid City SD 57701
- Dr. William A. Moss PSY.D.3601 Canyon Lake Dr Rapid City SD 57702
- Dr. Neal J Kennington PH.D.2900 Doolittle Dr Ellsworth Afb SD 57706
- Dr. Teresa Lynn Hastings PHD2908 Fifth Street Rapid City SD 57701
- Dr. Jackie Gilbertson LICENSED PSYCHOLOGIS1107 Mount Rushmore Rd Rapid City SD 57701
- Roberta Ann Kramlich MA528 Quincy St Rapid City SD 57701