Karen Kerfoot is an acupuncturist practicing in Naperville, IL. Dr. Kerfoot evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Kerfoot treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Karen Kerasotes Kerfoot MSOM, L. AC.'s Practice location
Naperville, IL 60563Get Direction
Karen Kerasotes Kerfoot MSOM, L. AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Yosef Charles Pollack L.AC.1102 CHICAGO AVE OAK PARK IL 60302
- Mrs. Kara Christine Canga-arguelles L.AC., M.S.O.M.,B.S.60 Turner Ave Elk Grove Village IL 60007
- Dr. Lilly Partha LAC, PHD.3510 Hobson Rd., Woodridge IL 60517
- Ms. Mavis A. Bates L. AC.412 N Lake St Aurora IL 60506
- Ms. Andrea Shiu Lum L.AC, DIPL. OM, RN15252 W 143rd St Homer Glen IL 60491
- Elizabeth Ann Spicher LAC501 W State St Geneva IL 60134