Dr. Christopher Michael Nolte M.D.
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine10820 Parkside Dr Knoxville TN, 37934
Dr. Christopher Nolte practices Sleep Medicine in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Nolte studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Sleep Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Sleep Medicine
- Clitellocephalus americanus n. gen., n. sp. (Apicomplexa: Eugregarinida: Gregarinidae) from Cratacanthus dubius (Coleoptera: Carabidae: Harpalinae) in the Nebraska sandhills and Clitellocephalus ophoni n. comb. (Apicomplexa: Eugregarinida: Gregarinid
- Regulation of neuropeptide Y in the rat amygdala following unilateral olfactory bulbectomy.
- mGluR2 activation of medial amygdala input impairs vomeronasal organ-mediated behavior.
- Epidermis generated in vitro: practical considerations and applications.
- Results of the American Academy of Neurology resident survey.
- Magnetic field conditioned taste aversion in rats.
- Mayo Clinic
Dr. Christopher Michael Nolte M.D.'s Practice location
Knoxville, TN 37934Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Michael Nolte M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nolte
- This Combination of Medications May Help Ease Sleep Apnea Symptoms
Sleep apnea causes you to stop breathing briefly dozens of times every night. It is a serious condition that causes daytime fatigue, high blood pressure, and heart problems. Having sleep apnea also increases your risk of insulin resistance, also known as type 2 diabetes. If you are unable to sleep...
- Why am I so Sleepy During the Daytime?
Not sleeping enough can have serious consequences. Similarly, excessive sleepiness, especially in the morning, is not considered normal or healthy for anybody. Sleepiness is becoming a common problem in the country, with more than 20% of people suffering from it. When sleep affects the daily routine...
- Tongue and Mouth Exercises for Sleep Apnea Sufferers
Sleep apnea is a condition in which the affected individual is unable to breathe during sleep due to an obstructed airway. The condition is cataloged as a respiratory disorder, and those who suffer from it often have episodes of intense and excessive snoring, as well as episodes in which they may...
- Study Reveals that Many Police Officers Suffer from Sleep Apnea
Although police officers work multiple shifts, they can still be affected by sleep apnea and other sleep disorders, which can take a negative toll on their health.Sleep apnea can pose a risk not only to police officers but to the people they protect in their community. A recent study has shown that...
- How Long Should my Child Be Sleeping?
The amount of sleep a child needs varies depending on the child and the child's age.1-4 weeks oldNewborns usually sleep for 15 to 18 hours per day, but this sleep usually occurs in short periods of two to four hours at a time. The duration of sleep is generally longer for babies who are born...
- How Can I Stop Snoring?
Snoring can affect not only your sleep but also your family members and friends, if you sleep in the same room with them. Snoring can lead to sleep problems, fatigue during day, irritability, and other health problems. About 45% of adults in the world are affected by snoring, and it is more commonly...
- Dr. Ousama Dabbagh MD907 E Lamar Alexander Pkwy Maryville TN 37804
- Dr. Patricia Deann Copley MD1120 E Weisgarber Rd Knoxville TN 37909
- Dr. Arseniy V. Tsapenko M.D., D.O593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Gregory Paul Lemense MD2001 Laurel Ave Knoxville TN 37916
- Dr. Thomas G Higgins MD9000 Executive Park Dr Knoxville TN 37923
- Mr. Gnanaraj Joseph MD2240 Sutherland Ave Knoxville TN 37919