Dr. David Rich is a pediatrician practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Rich is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Rich diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Rich can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
- Childrens Hospital
Dr. David Howard Rich MD's Practice location
Columbus, OH 43205Get Direction
IRWIN, PA 15642Get Direction
Dr. David Howard Rich MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rich
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- How to Prevent Neonatal Jaundice
Jaundice is also described as hyperbilirubinemia, which is a very common condition that occurs in newborns within 2 to 4 days after they’re born. It results from an excessive amount of bilirubin, which is a waste product produced by the breakdown of red blood cells. Fully mature livers are capable...
- What Is Newborn Jaundice?
Jaundice is a harmless condition that often affects newborn babies, which makes the skin and whites of the eyes become yellowish. The medical description of jaundice in newborns is neonatal jaundice. It can occur if high levels of bilirubin are found in the blood and body tissues of...
- Fast Weight Gain in Infants Predicts Obesity in Their Future
“Babies who gain weight quickly within the first two years have a high risk of childhood obesity," says a new study published in the Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Infants who gain weight after 6-12 months are more likely to be obese when they are 5-years-old to 10-years-old....
- Firas A. Rabi7275 Sawmill Road Dublin Ohio 43016
- Dr. Shannon L. Stevenson DO1000 Oakland Dr Kalamazoo MI 49008
- Dr. Jennifer R. Ricciardo MD5781 Dee Drive Hillard Ohio 43026
- Dr. Lisa A Krumm MD17853 State Route 31N Marysville Ohio 43040
- Dr. Kathleen Degroft Blake MD700 Childrens Dr Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. William A Searcy MD555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205