Dr. Jennifer Louis-brown is a psychologist practicing in Clifton Park, NY. Dr. Louis-brown specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Louis-brown evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Louis-brown because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Mrs. Jennifer Ann Louis-brown M.A., CAS's Practice location
Clifton Park, NY 12065 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mrs. Jennifer Ann Louis-brown M.A., CAS | Psychologist | School
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mrs. Jennifer Ann Louis-brown M.A., CAS's reviewsWrite Review
- The Effects of AIDS on Families
IntroductionAIDS negatively affects not only the person suffering from it but also their families. It affects the relationships of the patients' family members. One major effect of HIV on families is the stress on children. Children often feel stress just knowing one of their family members has an...
- Tips for Parents who are Raising a Child with Autism
If you are a parent who has a child with autism, you need to be proactive when it comes to understand your child's condition, and weighing out different treatments options. It is common for you to work with a multitude of people to help make the best decision for your child. A child's ability to...
- Overstimulation Makes Eye Contact Difficult for Those with Autism, Study Finds
It has been a common perception in recent years that when children with autism avoid eye contact out of indifference. People have said they are in their own world and need to be brought out of it.Children with ASD are very different from one another, in their struggles and levels of functioning. A...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- New Study: People with Autism Might Be Less Susceptible to Surprise
A team of researchers from the United Kingdom has found something new about adults with autism. They recently published their findings in the well-respected journal, Nature Neuroscience. This team helped discover some explanations for autistic behaviors. What they found might help us understand why...
- What are the Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder?
Bipolar disorder is a complex mental disorder that leads to uncontrollable mood swings and severe risky behaviors. Otherwise known as manic-depressive disorder, this mental condition is associated with moods that sway between depression and mania. When an individual is not experiencing moods of...
- Lauren A. Utter PSY.D. 401 New Karner Rd Albany NY 12205
- Dr. Alison D Curley PH.D. 2310 Nott St E Schenectady NY 12309
- Dr. Michael James Mccann PH. D. 315 USHERS ROAD BALLSTON LAKE NY 12019
- Dr. Adam Scott Weissman PH.D. First Ave. And 27th Street New York NY 10016
- Dr. Elizabeth Ryan PHD 1160 Fifth Avenue New York NY 10029
- Dr. Alexia Electris PHD, LCAT 300 Flatbush Avenue Brooklyn NY 11217