Dr. Rosanna Pun is an optometrist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Pun specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Pun performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Rosanna M. Pun OD's Practice location
Houston, TX 77036Get Direction
Stafford, TX 77477Get Direction
HOUSTON, TX 77036Get Direction
Dr. Rosanna M. Pun OD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Dr. David Michael Johnson O.D.4000 Willowbrook Mall Houston TX 77070
- Dr. Brett Williams Donaldson OD1534 S Grand Parkway Katy TX 77494
- Dr. Hamida Hemani O.D.11805 Westheimer Rd Houston TX 77077
- Dr. Jonathan T Wong O.D.12420 Fm 1960 Rd W Houston TX 77065
- Dr. Dana Michelle Howard O.D.5535 Memorial Dr Houston TX 77007
- Dr. Kristen Mostello O.D.1100 Pasadena Blvd Pasadena TX 77506