Dr. Gay Nord is an optometrist practicing in Tuba City, AZ. Dr. Nord specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Nord performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Gay E Nord OD's Practice location
Tuba City, AZ 86045Get Direction
Dr. Gay E Nord OD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Breanne Michelle Flores O.D.167 North Main Street Tuba City AZ 86045
- Dr. Melissa Catherine Vanray O.D.167 North Main Street Tuba City AZ 86045
- Dr. Lawrence E Richardson O.D.167 North Main Street Tuba City AZ 86045
- Dr. Nancy A Nichols OD167 North Main Street Tuba City AZ 86045
- Ms. Linda Song Ly O.D.167 North Main Street Tuba City AZ 86045
- Dr. Joe Frank Thomas O.D.167 North Main Street Tuba City AZ 86045