Dr. Todd Adam Gersten M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology1309 N Flagler Dr West Palm Beach FL, 33401
Dr. Todd Gersten is a hematologist oncologist practicing in West Palm Beach, FL. Dr. Gersten specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch- New Brunswick Nj 1997
- Univ Of S Fl Coll Of Med, Hematology/Oncology; Med Univ Sc Coll Of Med, General Surgery
Dr. Todd Adam Gersten M.D.'s Practice location
West Palm Beach, FL 33401Get Direction
WELLINGTON, FL 33414Get Direction
Dr. Todd Adam Gersten M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gersten
- New Study Discovers How Lymphoma Affects Survivors’ Ability to Work
Young adults in many countries pride themselves on their work. They have worked hard to get to where they are and there is a huge sense of accomplishment in joining the adult world and being able to provide for themselves and their new families if applicable. When cancer comes along, their ability...
- Treatment Update for Hodgkin Lymphoma
Over time, research has uncovered ways of treating Hodgkin lymphoma (HL) to produce an 80% to 90% cure rate. For the remaining 10% to 20% who are either resistant to the primary treatment or have relapsed, their cancer can still be fatal.The standard care for those not yet cured has been a two-step...
- Life Lessons After Multiple Misdiagnoses of Lymphoma
28-year-old Jessica DeCristofaro had been coughing persistently and she was told by her doctor that it was a result of allergies. She even took medication for her supposed allergies over the course of two years. When the medication failed to improve her persistent cough, another doctor diagnosed her...
- Overcoming Lymphoma: A South Philly Student's Story
In April of 2018, 18-year-old Alexis Carine was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma (HL), a blood cancer that begins in the lymphatic system. Her diagnosis was stage II HL, a cancer found in two or more lymph node areas, and both are either above or below the diaphragm (the muscle located just...
- What Specialists Treat Multiple Myeloma?
If you suffer from multiple myeloma, which a rare form of blood cancer, one of the most crucial decisions you will have to make is choosing a doctor who specializes in multiple myeloma. A hematologist-oncologist is the specialist you need who will manage your cancer throughout the cycle of...
- Exercise Proven to Help Lymphoma Patients
People always say that exercise is the best medicine. It's been proven through many years of research that regular exercise is really important to maintain a healthy body and mind. Doctors are always reminding their patients of the benefits of physical exercise and the power it holds to fight...
- Dr. Eduardo Antonio Garcia MD3450 Lantana Rd Lake Worth FL 33462
- Mr. Dipnarine Maharaj MB,CHB,MD,FRCP10301 Hagen Ranch Rd Boynton Beach FL 33437
- Dr. Neal Evan Rothschild M.D.1309 N Flagler Dr West Palm Beach FL 33401
- Dr. James Noel Harris M.D.1309 N Flagler Dr West Palm Beach FL 33401
- Dr. William L Sternheim MD3450 Lantana Rd Lake Worth FL 33462
- Dr. Elisabeth Anne Mckeen M.D.1309 N Flagler Dr West Palm Beach FL 33401