Dr. Michael Bieganski is a Chiropractor practicing in San Jose, CA. Dr. Bieganski specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Bieganski seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Michael Bieganski DC's Practice location
San Jose, CA 95119Get Direction
Dr. Michael Bieganski DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Dr. Robert J. Adams D.C.5435 Scotts Valley Dr Scotts Valley CA 95066
- Dr. Andre M. Chevalier1265 El Camino Real Santa Clara California 95050
- Dr. Scott A. Swarthout D.C.8455 Milbrook Avenue Fresno California 93720
- Dr. Jeffrey S. Jenkins D.C.3591 Stevens Creek Boulevard San Jose California 95117
- Mahsa Ostovarinia20410 Town Center Lane Cupertino CA 95014
- Dr. Michael J Lacerda D.C.17295 Monterey Street Morgan Hill California 95037