Dr. Kristine Demaio is a general surgeon practicing in Jackson, MS. Dr. Demaio specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Demaio provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
- Varicose Veins
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Leg Ulcer
- Vascular Disease
Kristine Demaio's Practice location
Jackson, MS 39216Get Direction
Kristine Demaio's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Thyroid Biopsy?
In a thyroid biopsy, a small tissue sample of your thyroid gland is removed and then examined under a microscope to test for an infection, cancer cells, and other thyroid disorders. The thyroid is a small gland located in lower part of the neck, just below the larynx. The gland's main function is...
- Stomach Ulcers: What are the Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment?
Stomach ulcers are painful lesions that are found in the lining of your stomach or small intestine. They are the most visible sign of peptic ulcer disease. Your stomach and small intestine are lined by a layer of mucus-producing cells. The mucus produced by these cells protect the lining of your...
- 5 Tips to Avoid Hernia
Causes of HerniaOther than umbilical hernia, all other types of hernia occur at a later stage in life. Hernia is usually caused due to weak abdominal walls. Part of the organs tends to protrude through the weakened spot of the abdominal wall. There are various reasons due to which the abdominal...
- What Is Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is marked by a bulge in the groin or abdomen, which occurs when an organ protrudes through the muscle opening that keeps it in place. Hernias are a very common problem and can occur in men or women of all ages.For instance, in the case of an incisional hernia, the intestines may protrude...
- Reasons Why You Need Hernia Surgery
Nowadays, the majority of hernia surgical operations are carried out as outpatient procedures. Hernia surgery is a common treatment which is less invasive and is associated with minimal risks. There are two types of hernia surgery; open repair and laparoscopic. Both methods of surgery take a few...
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: Can I Afford It?
Gastric bypass surgery has become a popular weight loss procedure, and can be considered the gold standard for weight loss surgeries. However, the cost of gastric bypass surgery is sky-high, and this is one of most common factors taken into consideration ahead of surgery.In the normal digestive...
- Dr. Laura Richards Vick M.D.1980 Tybee Lane Lake Charles LA 70605
- Dr. David S Miller M.D.971 Lakeland Drive Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Richard Keith Johnson MD971 Lakeland Dr Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Shuntaye Danielle Batson MD2041 Georgia Ave Nw Washington DC 20060
- Dr. Brandon Davis Ingram MD1980 Tybee Lane Lake Charles LA 70605
- Dr. Justin Dale Manley M.D.1980 Tybee Lane Lake Charles LA 70605